V

A/N: Congrats to my Rosè! Furthermore, I'm all over Alex Vause, why did I only watch OITNB recently 😭

"Should I get to used to you calling me?" Irene said teasing Lisa.

"Ofcourse not."

"Then are we friends now who calls each other?" Irene asked, teasing Lisa. She walked closer to the brunette.

"Never in your wildest dreams." Lisa said stepping backwards away from the raven-haired.

"Then why did you call me?" Irene asked curiously.

"Letters."

"Ohhhh." Irene's eyes sparked again with life.

"You still like to be a messenger?" Irene asked.

"Of course not. I'm just, bored, perhaps. Tired of being rich and beautiful. I wanna try being a sasaeng." Lisa replied sarcastically. She saw Irene's beautiful face expressed sadness and insecurities.

"Hmm. The sasaeng thing hit a nerve?" Lisa asked.

"You know what, I think I can give the letters to Suho myself when time permits to do so." Irene said not looking at Lisa.

"Thank you for coming but, I think I already caused you so much trouble." Irene bowed and turned her heels, walking the opposite direction from Lisa.

Lisa watched her in surprised. Luckily, she was quick to own up her mistakes.

"I'm sorry." Lisa shouted, just enough for Irene to hear. The latter stopped but didn't face her.

"For teasing and calling you a sasaeng, it won't happen again." Lisa said. Irene slowly faced her.

"Really?" She asked in a small hurt voice. Lisa nodded her head twice.

"Then we're fine!" Irene said and hug her arms with Lisa's left arm. Lisa was too amaze at Irene's heart on how she can forgive someone so easily. Lisa knew to herself that what she was saying might be offensive, but it's how she is.

"I'm letting you touch me stranger only because I said something bad." Lisa said with sass.

"I'm okay with it, stranger." Irene said, copying Lisa's nickname for her.

"I want to treat you, stranger." Irene said holding Lisa's arm tightly.

"And where you want to treat a rich stranger like me?" Lisa asked.

"You'll be surprise." Irene said giggling.

Lisa let herself dragged by Irene. She knew to herself this shouldn't be happening. Her plan was to have a short decent dinner, picked up the letters and give it to Suho in her way home. Not this, walking towards a wet market with a crazy woman clinging in her arm. But then, she let it happened.

That is why, Irene and Lisa were sitting beside the street vendor that offers cheap street food. Irene had for theirselves two ramen, mandu, soju and soy garlic wings.

The busy streets were noisy and full of life. There are alot of people of having dinner and their laughter were competing at the sounds of engine of scooters passing by, clanking noise from stalls that serves food and boiling and frying food.

Lisa saw it as dirty before, unhygienic. However, right now, this wet market ignites something at her heart, redefining it to life.

"I know you had tons of ramen in expensive and fancy restaurants but you know, dirty food are much better." Irene said grabbing chicken dashi from Lisa's bowl using her own chopsticks. Lisa scrunched her face.