XXVII

Lisa was doing her best to figure everything out as soon as she can. She doesn't want Irene to feel that way. Moreover, she doesn't want to give Irene a half of her love, and that is, if ever she's still inlove with her ex. In which she doesn't know about the latter because everything is happening so fast and confusing.

Irene deserves someone who isn't thorn between the past and present. She deserves the best and Lisa knew at this time it wasn't her. She's too stubborn to admit that and she's selfish to let go of Irene as she deal with her own feelings.

Taehyung, he felt like home. For Lisa, he had the comfort of someone you knew for the very long time. In which by the way, is a fact. With him, it feels certain. Her parents didn't knew they broke up. Her mother obviously like him for her. It was less complicated. Lisa can actually feel the peacefulness with that man.

She thought it was better if she keep a little distance from her girlfriend to have some time to think. And yet she was greedy, she wants Irene everytime. To pin her and take her at all places. However, of all those times she went for Irene to hold her, there's always a news about with Jackson.

Lisa despised that feeling. She's jealous and it's not helping at the things she wants to decide.

She wants Irene. She want her right now, near her. She quickly dialled up her phone number.

"Babe, come over." Lisa said softly.

"I'm with my mom." Lisa said and she closed her eyes. Irene had texted her earlier that they will go out for shopping some pantry stocks, in which she forgot to replya about.

"Okay, take care please. I l-" Lisa stopped herself.

"See you soon, baby." Lisa said. It was enough for Irene to excuse herself with her mom who isn't alone even if she left. Her mom was with their neighbors and Irene just force to tag along earlier so she had something to do, even if just pushing shopping cart and bumping into other people, running over their feet with her heavy push cart. Too shy to speak, she just acts innocent and oblivious for her not to say sorry.

"Mom, I gotta go." Irene said and bid goodbye to her mom's neighbors.

Irene ride a cab and each second felt so slow. It was almost two weeks since Lisa called her baby, since Lisa invited ber to come over. Maybe Lisa already figured it out. And it's okay, Lisa had dealt with her prior when she's still crazy over Suho, an actor that she only knew from screen. She's willing to do the same for Lisa, even if Taehyung was an ex, someone who Lisa told her she wants to marry before. She's willing to wait for her girlfriend.

Irene was greeted by Lisa's sleeping beautiful face. Irene was stunned everytime she saw Lisa with her daring red lipstick. She wonders what Lisa's plans are for today that she had a heavy make up on her face.

"Lisa, let's go upstairs. Your back will hurt if you sleep here." Irene said caressing Lisa's cheek.

"Irene?" Lisa asked groggily.

"Are you hungry? I brought you some stew outsi-" Irene didn't finish when Lisa launched herself to kiss her feverishly.

"I miss you, god, babe." Lisa said between her moans. Irene quickly gave in. Her hands encircled around Lisa's nape while she kissed back her girlfriend lovingly.

"I miss you, Irene." Lisa said once again and bit her neck.

"I miss you, really bad." Lisa mumbled, cupping Irene's left chest and massaging it through her warm palm. Irene tilted her head, giving Lisa a more convenient access.

"Ohh-" Irene groaned when Lisa bit her hardly on her shoulder blades.

"Eat first." Irene said when she opened her eyes and saw the paper bag.