XXXIII

Lisa went at the hall early. She set the laptop and projector for her presentation. She knew to herself she wasn't nervous until the fate played her well. Irene, her ex, was in this class.

She saw few students starting to settle in their seats. Irene wouldn't arrive in any half an hour or more from now. She was still sleeping when she left her.

She wonders what would be Irene's reaction if she learned that Lisa would be their instructor for three days. Suddenly, at the thought of spending three days with Irene, Lisa was thankful for Tzuyu.

Lisa left for a little while to grab hot choco at the cafè infront of lobby.

She remembered that there's no food in their room. There's a huge possibility that Irene would come to class with empty stomach.

"Two hot chocos, grande. One big cookie and a slice of moist cake." Lisa said and handed her debit card.

Few minutes after, Lisa's order was being handed to her. She saw Irene at the hallway, running fastly thinking that she was late.

"Midget." Lisa called her out. Irene turned her head and rolled her eyes, ofcourse, it has to be Lisa.

"Since I'm the first one who would be using the bathroom first thing in the morning." Lisa offered the paper bag.

"I don't need that." Irene said still annoyed. Lisa gawked at her.

"Really? Moist chocolate cake is your favorite!" Lisa said.

"Take this. I'll text you later." Lisa said sassily while raising her perfect shape eyebrows.

Irene has no choice but to take it when Lisa put it at the top of her huge sketch book, making no contact with her skin.

"Be good in your class." Lisa said playfully. Irene's inside starts to turn, missing Lisa's voice just like that.

She didn't notice where Lisa had vanished at the hallway. Nonetheless, she get back her attention to the directory, tracing the way where the function hall is located.

"Turn left." She mumbled to herself.

Then the function hall welcomed her, it was arranged neatly and the seats are almost full. She also saw the group of girls from the airport, they smiled at her in which Irene gave a small wave as return. Her eyes locked at the direction of vacant seat at the front that the other girl was pointing. However, that wasn't caught her attention. It was the lady standing in the podium who was wearing exactly the same dress as Lisa earlier.

The realization hits her.

"I think everyone is here."

"Have a seat." Lisa said to her casually, motioning at the front seat. Irene slowly obliged, regretting that she woke up late.

The lecture was fine, perfect even. Lisa was engaging, despite the fact that she was sassy. Everyone was participating and they learned new techniques. Again, the lecture itself was fine, and so is Lisa. She looks extremely attractive.

"It's lunch time. I'll see you later." Lisa said nonchalant. No one wants to stood up, they were all gawking at Lisa's beauty.

"What? Move!" Lisa rolled her eyes.

Irene stood up, leaving her things in her seat.

"Irene, stay here." Lisa said.

"What? Is there something that I did in your class?" Irene asked confusedly.

"Yes."

"You were distracting me." Lisa said raising her eyebrow.

"Sorry?" Irene asked, furrowing her eyebrows.