XI

"What? You're not going to watch Suho's crack?" Yeri asked.

"Oh right, why would I forget that?" Irene asked herself.

"Really? You forgot a Suho related thing?" Seulgi asked amused.

"Must be really tired, you know. Molding pots all day" Irene sighed.

"Take a break. It's not like someone is forcing you to do all the works. You can hire someone to help you." Yeri said muching her popcorn.

"I might but not now yet. I have to be more meticulous and hands on" Irene pouted, remembering she had to impress Mr. Wang.

"Hands on, literally, huh?" Seulgi asked chuckling.

"Yeah, something like that" Irene laughed.

"Where's Wendy?" Irene asked when she noticed that's it's only the three of them having dinner.

"She went out with her colleagues, she wasn't home yet." Seulgi replied. She was watering the container of her centipide.

"She said she'll celebrate with us tomorrow." Yeri added.

"Celebrate for what?" Irene asked curiously.

"Promotion, she got promoted." Seulgi said singing the sentence. Irene clapped her hands and jump in excitement.

"We need to buy her a cake!" Irene said.

"Yeah, I can handle that" Yeri said.

"How's the swimming yesterday unnie? Did both of you get wet?" Yeri asked.

"Of course silly, we took a very deep plunge." Irene replied, oblivious on Yeri's innuendos.

Seulgi was laughing so hard and Yeri rolled in laughter hanging her head on the couch. Irene looked at them with concern. She held her bestfriend's foreheads.

"Are you guys, okay?" Irene asked.

"Yeah, it's just that, you are too pure." Seulgi said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Irene asked, it's starting to make her feel conscious.

"No, it makes you real and rare." Yeri said and high fiver her unnies.

"How is it going with Mino and you, Seul?" Irene asked, sitting closer to Seulgi.

"We're friends." Seulgi replied with a shrugged.

"You always went out together. Still friends?" Irene asked.

"And so are Lisa and you?" Seulgi said stiffling a laugh.

"The man has already someone in his eyes. Not my place to tell but I don't like him for you. He is actually interested in you but you have to shut your mouth. I want you to be careful around him." Seulgi said.

"What the?" Yeri asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, soon he will make move." Seulgi whispered.

"I don't want him." Irene said.

"It's okay. Like I said, I don't like him for you. Tell that to him, after all he is a nice friend but that's all." Seulgi said.

"Give it a shot unnie. Who knows, you might find him interesting." Yeri said squealing, it was like a devil and angel were whispering in her ears.

"Let's watch a movie." Irene said instead.

"Cheers for Wendy!" Sana shouted as they raise all of their wine glass.

"This is so abrupt ." Wendy said. This day was eventful. On morning, she resolved a glitch, and that was the only merit that her manager has been waiting for to promote her as team leader. In which, she got told this afternoon. And then now, here she is, straight from work down to a club with her colleagues.