XXXIV

Lisa entered the room quietly and she saw Irene at the kitchen, stirring something at the pot. She made no sound making her way at the couch to grab her other purse.

"I tried cooking the stocks at the fridge that you've requested at the staffs earlier. Uhm, I cook some stew for dinner." Irene said shyly. She knew she wasn't a good cook but she can't let a good meat and vegetable put into waste by not cooking it.

"Oh great, but I think I would go for burger and chips at cafè near the lobby, later." Lisa said, not trying to be rude. Her tone was friendly.

"It's unhealthy, you know."

"You've been skipping meals, drinking whiskey instead and when you eat, it's something unhealthy." Irene couldn't help but to spill her observations.

"My body, my choice." Lisa joked, trying to maintain a light mood in the room.

"I know- it's just, I'm still concern for your well being. I just had to point it out what are obvious." Irene said, transferring some of the stew at huge bowl.

"Thanks." Lisa appreciated the gesture. She thought Irene was trying to be civil and she doesn't want to force her to interact with her anymore so she turn her back.

"Uhm, you've been a great instructor. I'm quite surprised." Irene said, it was a compliment, starting a conversation that is harmless and won't light up into another arguement.

"Really? Thank you." Lisa said, retouching her make up, getting ready to grab dinner outside. She gave her face a few dab of cushion with BB cream before putting it back in her pouch.

"Yes, tomorrow would be the last day. Is there something that you had in mind on how you want to end the discussion?" Irene asked, sounding so friendly. She realized that tomorrow Lisa and her would go into separate ways. Yet, she haven't know a thing about her since then and theg haven't talk about what had happened few months ago. On how something so beautiful vanished surprisingly.

Irene was hopefully wishing for a good closure. She wants to free herself from this and having closure was the only way she thought since she tried everything but this one.

"I think, if you were listening earlier, I already said it. No discussion for tomorrow, just some informal consultation and the rest of the days are all yours." Lisa said, pressing her lips together to spread the lisptick evenly.

"Okay. Why you're so serious? Did Tae or Jennie and you fought?" Irene asked, not wanting to sound rude but it came out that way. It was true she doesn't know who had Lisa been dating, if it was Taehyung or Jennie. If she got back with Taehyung or chose to be with Jennie since they share a lot of similarities.

"Look, Irene. Earlier and yesterday, you made me feel that you wouldn't want to talk with me. I came to accept that now. What would I appreciate for you to do is to stop dragging names right now." Lisa said seriously.

"What? I was only starting to have a good, friendly, harmless, conversation with you." Irene said, removing her apron, not pleased at how Lisa responded in her question.

Lisa chose not to answer and picked up her purse, ready to leave the room as soon as possible.

"What? You're just gonna walk away?" Irene asked angrily, throwing the apron at the floor. She stood up infront of the door, blocking Lisa's way.

"Get out." Lisa said sternly.

"No." Irene said, more firm.

"Let. me. out." Lisa said, emphasizing each words.

"No, not until you gave me what I want." Irene said.

"What the hell do you want? I'm not Jackson." Lisa said chuckling sarcastically.