but he's compatitition pt2

Romans pov

Soon the day was over and we were walking to our car when we meet virge's parents who seems to have recognized us from yesterday. "Oh lookit babe it's the compatitition."they laughed as I told patton to go find lo and virge. After awhile lo came over and told me to scram or he would beat the shit out of me. Although I would win I left cause I wanted to find patton who was hugging virge who looked akward. "Is emo new to hugs," I laughed as Patton runs over and hugs me. "No I just don't know you." He said as he seemed better.

"Patt," he seemed to know exactly what I was going to say cause he ran over to virge and started listing things about us. At the moment virgil seemed shocked with all the information. But after a few seconds he just kinda pulled out his phone and started recording. "There is no way I can remember anything this one is saying." He laughed as Logan walked over and started laughing. "V you okay or did you find yourself a friendly patton." V just kept recording as Patton went on and on about us. Eventually patton tired himself out cause he walked over to Logan and put his head on his shoulder.

"Okay so all I got was you like disney and he likes cookies." Virge laughed as he got a phone call"shit," he muttered as he walked alittle away and answered. After awhile logan hugged the friendly patton and walked home when we got to my house I locked my rooms door. "How do you feel," I asked as he looks at me and almost immediately screeched. "Omg omg omg he hugged me back ROMAN HE HUGGED ME PATTON STAR." I smile as he starts jumping all around. "Oh and Virgil so has a crush on you did you see the side eye he gave you it was different than a hate side eye he gave everyone else. It was a love look. He loves you roman so much he had to make a new look," he said jumping almost going through the window. "Patt that is incorrect it was just a hate look he doesn't like me back." I said looking away.

"Whatever you know he does tho like a whole lot ," he says running down stairs and away.

I hope v dose tho we all have the project

The next day we all show up at school and have to work on our project. Logan and virgil look at eachother and automatically started writing. "Uh wha-,"patton started but was cut off by Logan shushing him. "Let virgil do his thing. By that I mean let him write. He is better at staying focused and I am better at fixing grammar. Patton you can get the pictures and roman you can do what you do?"

Virgils pov.

"Shush Logan. Patton you go with logan and take pictures of people. Roman get things for the decoration part. Logan make sure Patton doesn't find a dog or something. You already know your job. Now all you shut it." Logan rolled his eyes and started talking to patton.

Fucking time skip mate

Well Logan didn't trust Roman alone so I have to go with him.

"Oh virge look this is cute and it comes in emo form," he laughed picking up a cat keychain. "Very creative," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh look a gay pride flag can we put it on the tri-fold," he asked jumping. "Our project is on death?" I asked confused. "I know," he smiled and walked over to the sticker aisle. "Emo which emo stickers are better," he said pulling up skeleton stickers and coffin stickers.

After that train wreck I walked home just to be meet by logan and Patton. Patton turned and snapped a photo of me. "Hey!" I said slightly mad. "Oh yeah. Patton , virgil dislikes to have his photo taken. Just like he dislikes to admit to liking roman," logan said looking at me evily. "Screw you."

Months later.

It's taken so long to finally get to this moment. Presentation day. Roman starts off and we go in a line. And that was our presentation on death." I smile as the class laughed at how many jokes were it that speech. "Well kids I assume you are curious about what your grades are." Just say group 11. Just say group 11. "Group 11 got the highest grade in the class a 99."

Weeks later

I thought we all would stop talking to each other after we finished the project but we all have been closer than ever. "Hey virge," roman said. "Yeah ro," I ask. "Can I ask you out," I just sat there for a moment. "Sure I guess. Roman learn how to say a sentence and not ask people out in a McDonald's bathroom.

The end

Words : 829

Bye my mental state went brrr