"but I'm only a servent"

Roman the prince of a magical kingdom named Pmis , the kingdom of simps ( theshinyprof for the kingdom name)

Virgil was just a servent, who was bought and sold like a slave. The king and queen of pmis bought me for there son, Roman simp.

I stand there waiting for the prince to walk in, surprisingly he got there pretty quickly, for a prince.

When we are excused he orderers me to follow him to his room.

"What is your name servent," he asked.

"You may call me anything master (😏 I know what you're thinking but no not in this book),"He looked kind of pissed.

"What is your name, I will not ask again," I try to hide my whimper but it comes out slightly, "my name is Virgil, master," he walks over to his desk and opens a drawer grabbing something out of it.

"This is your room key and this is your name tag, you will be aloud to go to your room when I dismiss you. Always wear your name tag or else. If I clap twice I need you. Your room is right next door, you are dismissed Virgil."

I then realize he hasn't given me a uniform. I look at him and think about speaking but don't know the rules. "What Virgil, I'm busy," he responds. "I'm sorry my Lord but I wasn't given a uniform nor was I told the rules," I flinch hopeing I'm not hit for talking back.

"Ah yes thank you for reminding me, here is a list of rules and here is a list of punishments for if you break a rule, and here are three uniforms, there is everything you need to clean them in your room now, is that all." He smiled

"Y-yes sir." I walk out after he dismissed me and read over the rules and punishments. Surprisingly there was no beating.

A few weeks later.

Roman has been very clingy. I have to be around him constantly, even if I have nothing to do. "Virgil Im in love with you," I hear as the prince sleeps. I smile, slightly.

Yeah he's a stuck up prince, but he's my stuck up prince.