thanks to tumblr for the idea

Virgil walked over to me in his royal black suit and kissed me. "Do me a favor and don't start a war while I'm gone." I roll my eyes while he looks at me as if I'm two. "Babe you know why I have to go to this meeting. I promise I will be back as soon as possible. You are impossible to leave damn it." V whined looking at me as I pull him into my lap. "Then don't leave. We can go to war and it will be over. Who needs peace. Plus it's dangerous." I responded as he rolls his eyes. "But this will save thousands of lives. But if I die on this trip. Promise me you will kill every single person in that kingdom."

V is usually very kind. That coming from him is scary. "That I would do even if I had to give up everything I had." I admit as he rubs his head on me as if he were a cat. He starts puring. He is usually only dose it when he's sad, scared, or extremely comfortable. "I love you, mi amore." I whisper as a royal guard walks in and takes his bags. "Love you too, sir-sing-a-lot." He says getting up and walking out with the guard.

Virgil's pov.

It's been a few weeks since I left and I finally arive at the agreed meeting place. It was expected that they take longer to get here. Which was correct. I lay in the guest room thinking about none other than my husband. Every memory swirling in my head the time he ditched his royal duties to come run with me in the forest. The time he made our kingdoms allies just so we could see each other. The day our parents found out cause I stole his crown and he chased me all around the castle. When he learned about my magic and how I can control nature. When he changed his kingdoms rules so no one could own my people anymore. When he learned I was a cat mix. When I had fallen asleep in his arms the first night we spent as a couple. When he taught the kids of his kingdom that what they want to wear is there choice and that lgbt+ was now legal. How he shoved his parents words down there throat when they bad mouthed me. How I could never live without him. How his words made me feel when I was stuck under pressure of fitting in. I love him with all my heart and have to be away from him for awhile it sucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------Words : 447.

Sorry I've been busy I will try and post more often but what happens happens.

Anyways have a nice day, night, outer space. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊