ghost hunter

Everyone had told Roman not to go to the haunted house on the hill. Roman has always been into Haunted things. It's why he always carries a bag with him . It has a Ouija board, candles, a lighter, sage ,and a map. Also a compass and flashlight. Salt, spirit boxes ,multiple audio recorders, multiple different style dolls, millions of working batteries, thermal cameras, mirrors, Dowsing copper rods, energy scanners, and tiny rocks.

Most things you would need to communicate with the dead. He used to have a gallon of water but he took it out to fit the dolls.

Roman walks into the almost Crumbling building. It was abandoned in 1999. It was a mental asylum. It was closed after a boy named Virgil August was brutally beat and killed for being gay. He is actually buried on the property. So is his brother Remy August. Remy committed suicide after Virgil died. It's why they are buried next to each other.

It's said that people who were tortured here still haunt the premises.

Roman has never been one to run from an adventure. The building had things all over the floor and smelled like shit. He continues walking when he finds a grave in the middle of the Facility. It has a bear on it. A purple bear to be exact. I know better than to walk any further. The bear was a guard. Warning the boys of company.

Slowly I walked around the bear knowing that things in this building were only going to get worse. I slowly wake up the stairs and walk down a hall with rooms all down the sides. I walk till I find room 901.

This was the room he would get the strongest signal from Virgil,the ghost he came here to see.

I turn the handle, only to feel a wave of shock and terror to rush over him.

There was blood everywhere. Chains with fish hooks all over them and so much more. The pain that was proven to be unbearable. The room gave an obvious unwanted feeling. Soon the room was screaming for him to let it be.

So Roman walked to the room right next door. Remy's room. He walked in to feel a rather sad and heartbroken feeling. The pain of losing his brother must have broken him beyond fixing.

The room looked trashed as if he had gone mad. Roman has always felt a connection to this story, not just because oh him being gay but also the sorrow of losing some one you loved enough to try to kill yourself. Roman has almost lost Remus to a car crash.

Roman was so in his head he almost didn't notice the figure standing in the corner. It looked as if It had blood coming out of its eyes.

He just staired at him. Crying blood. "You shouldn't be here." Was all Roman could make out when something moved by the door. He slowly tried to back out of the room but it followed. "It's too late now you're a patient," all of a sudden the doors slammed and the flashlight flickered.

Something grabbed my bag and threw it causing all my stuff to fall out. The only thing they seemed focused on is the pride flag I was carrying. I had planned to put it in-between Virgil and Remy's room.

The second figure looked a lot like vigil but creepyer.

They stare at the flag not moving before Virgil pipes up and says"aren't they illegal." Back then they were illegal not anymore. Virgil was more known for being a worrier where as Remy was more of an explorer.

"Not for a while," I said ,still cornered by them.

"So I was killed for no reason,"Virgil asked, seeming sad.

"Well nowadays yes but back When it happened you made a lot of LGBT people outraged that you were killed for no reason. Actually now you are on clothes because you lost your life for it."

He smiled slightly but then flew to the door and unlocked it. "I can't kill a fellow gay."

Then they disappeared. After a while they appeared in front of me while I continued exploring. "An adventurous one I like it," I hear, not fully letting what I heard sink in. "Why are you still here," Remy asked , flying in front of me. "I like exploring," I answer simply.

Virgil flew over "if you continue you will find things that will haunt you. I beg you to turn around." I roll my eyes and try to continue when something flies at my head. "Roman, we can't control anyone else you meet. Go any further and we have no control over what happens."

As stupid as it sounds I agree to turn around after a little while I agree to turn around.

As I was about to leave Virgil follows me slightly and says. "Come and visit again princy." I smile knowing I have made a friend.