The stone

This was requested by  theshinyprof i hope you like it.

Virge's pov

My soulmate has to hate me. Let me explain. In our universe we are born with a stone on your hand. That stone represents what your soulmate's feeling. When your soulmate falls in love with you a gold line appears around your stone. Again my soulmate probably hates me. Most people hate me so why wouldn't he. When you feel normal your stone is White. When you and your soulmate admit to loving eachother your stone permanently changes to a certain color.

I haven't meet my soulmate yet but I don't want to so it doesn't bother me.

I sit up and hear my brother probably making coffee. He likes coffee way to much. I swear it's his life line. I walk over to my closet and pick out the same outfit as always. Black shirt with white and black stripes down the sleeves. A grey hoodie with purple patches. Black ripped jeans and black boots. Also black fingerless gloves.

After that I go to the bathroom and get my makeup out. Once I'm done I walk down stairs and see Emily. Or my brother's boyfriend. They both like eachother and got the Golden line at the same time. There scared they will lose the friendship they have. Stupid. Anyways I grab my bag and scatebored usually remy would drive me but he's busy with his boy to notice what time it is. "Oh hey v need a ride were just about to leave," rem asks. "Sure I guess where did you hide my headphones I need them as much as you need coffee," Emily laughs while remy threw them at me. "Let's go on a road trip. Mom and dad won't be home for another month so why not do something fun," rem says. "Skipping school is not fun and besides virge has a test today he shouldn't fall behind," Emily is no fun.

"Let's just go plus rem there is a Starbucks a few blocks away."

Once we finally get to school I get ready to be picked on. Remy doesn't know about my bullies and I plan to keep it that way. "Bye virgil have a good day we have to get to work," Emily calls out as I enter school. I notice two new students. That just means I can see which group they belong in. I pull out my black notebook and wrote where I assumed they would go. The one with the crown. Popular. The other one. The weird ones. Oh there's another. Looks like it's the green ones boyfriend so weird ones.

After my beating I went to the bathroom to try and get rid of as much blood as I can so remy doesn't find out. When I walk in I see one of the new kids. The one with the crown. Fuck someones in here. "Oh my gosh what happened to you," he said as if a popular would care. "Shit happened leave me alone," I hiss still limping slightly.

"Calm down I just want to help," he retorts. "Well then go away."

Roman pov

My stone turned red. It can't be. No it has to be a coincidence. "Princey why are you staring at your stone. Hello," the emo says snapping in my face. "Oh um sorry I'm roman, roman simp," I introduce myself. "What kind of parent names there kid roman simp," he laughs. He is kinda cute not going to lie. "Oh cool my soulmate is not as anxious as usual. That's nice what's your name emo," I laugh.