happy birthday.

V pov

I wake up to yelling from the kitchen and a weird note ony alarm clock. "Morning emo happy birthday. We took care of everything so don't worry(and cause you hate me I'll stay away from you today) -roman"

Whatever they don't know everything I do so I still have worries. I get up and realize that it is 11:59. I get up and get dressed like normal. Why am I so calm today. I walk out into the mindscape to see Logan and Patton  arguing about something. "Hey Virgil have you seen Roman after he went to your room he diapered."

"Um roman told me he was going to stay away from me so I don't know." Patton looked worried as Logan grabbed a book and started reading. "Logan why don't you go check on him." "But-," "logie,". I walk into the kitchen to get chips when I notice a piece of glass on the floor. "Hey what broke," I yell as Patton runs in and grads the glass.

"Oh one of Romans glass sculptures the one that was m." I stop "you mean the one that had the two other letters the c and r." "Oh yeah he was only a little upset,"bummer I loved that one. "Wait why did he have it out doesn't he usually keep them in his case." Patton looked away.

I walked into the living room and logan was yelling through the door at roman. "Open the fucking door roman ," "princey get out here and tell me why thomas is laying in bed not coming up with an idea for a video." Logan jumps a little then grabs his book and said "roman I think purple is having a 578," what the absolute fuck is going on.

I walk to my room and like usual I lock the door. I started blaring mcr. After about an hour I fell asleep.

Romans pov

Once emo went to sleep I got to work. I went to the imaginary room and made a new m for the mcr glass sculptures. After that I got mcr posters cause well this is virgil were talking about. After I got lights and a bunch of bulbs. I started putting all the purple ones in. Then I spread out a few red ones cause there wasn't enough.

After that I grad a bunch of flowers and start on a few flower crowns. After about an hour I finish and rap the glass and posters. Then I go to the kitchen and grad what I need for cake. Then I go back to the imaginary and started cooking. Once I finish I started to decorate in the living room.

After I get that out of the way I go back to the imaginary and summon dark eye shadow. It's a lot darker than the one he always wears. I hope he likes it. Honestly I hope he finds this first. Actually last. I don't know whenever he is bored or the other gifts. Oh I forgot his painting things from my room.

After I grad them I place the glass in the back and place a note on it saying it was fragile. Once I heard virge get out of bed. I walk to my room.

Once I got to my room I layed next to my phone looking at all the times me and virge have actually gotten along. After awhile I hear a knock. "Kiddo you haven't been out of your room all day. Virge seems to be missing you," I look away noticing a note appear next to my lamp. "Patt this is his present and I shall not except a receipt," I pick up the note and unfold it."hey princey tell me if this works. Thanks for everything. I know it was you cause you are the only one who would get me eye shadow 😐. Thanks again. Oh and get the fuck out of your room or I will appear and give you anxiety." Virgil loves These kinds of notes.

"And tell v I will stay here for another two weeks now," I laugh as I hear virgil curse me out from his room. "Patton move Roman come the fuck out here or I will burn your disney posters." "Language," "good luck getting in here I magiced my door no one can telport in here or to me." V seems pissed "Roman I do this all the time and it's not good you need to eat," "v I like my room now I'm tired so shush."

Virge pov

Well he made me bring out the evil words. "Roman I'll watch a Disney movie with you," dem some fighting words. "I know what you're trying to do...it's working," princey so easy to trick. "Were watching up," I was telported into romans room where we binged disney all night till I woke up with roman spooning me. He's warm and I actually had a good sleep.

"Virge did you enjoy your birthday," roman asked as I cuddled closer to him. "Yeah roman I had one of the best,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 858
Enjoy😊