the only thing everyone becides Patton agrees with

Vigil, Roman and dee have been at it all day so Patton ordered a pizza to calm shit down.

Virgil took one bite and said "this is shit." Roman laughed trying it and instantly got up and spit it out. Dee rolled his eyes" whimps," and takes a bite then gags.

"This is the BEST pizza I have ever tasted," dee said, making a gross face.

" Told you," Virgil said, watching Roman wash his mouth out with soap.

Roman grabbed water bottles and threw one to Virgil and dee.

Virgil downed one and Roman was prepared and handed him another one, coming to sit back down next to Virgil.

"Guys let's be nic-,"Patton said biting a slice before sitting it out in the trash can where Remus was hiding.

"Oh pizza can I have some," Remus said, reaching up to take a piece.

Remus put it in his mouth and spit it up.

"I live in the trash and still wouldn't eat that. And that's saying something."

Everyone becides Patton laughed. Patton was busy going to the imagine room.

After leaving reviews on all of the pizza companies websites Patton runs out and sets pizza down in front of them all.

You could tell Logan helped but still.

And may I say Virgil and Roman were shipped hard that night.