i love u

Roman decided that this week in honor of it being there anniversary, Roman would spoil Virgil.

Roman made spider cookies which took him hours, Virgil thanked Patton.

Roman bought Virgil's favorite book series, Virgil thanked Logan.

Roman bought Virgil Two female tarantulas, because Virgil doesn't want them to mate he just wants to look at them, Virgil thanked Dee.

Roman made Virgil a card, Virgil thanked Patton again.

So Roman did the last thing he decided he could do, buy him a cat.

Patton is allergic to cats so he bought cat gates to keep him away from Patton, Virgil found the cat and didn't know who to thank. Patton was allergic so he couldn't have gotten it, Logan loves Patton to much to give me a cat that could kill him, Dee and Remus aren't even an option, and Roman knows I don't like gifts so it couldn't be from him, could it?

After a while Virgil walked down stairs to clear things up with everyone, and Virgil felt like shit when he found out Roman was the one doing everything.

Virgil walked to Roman's room and sat next to him holding his cat.

"Hey ro, I'm sorry I thought everything was from someone else, I just thought you knew I didn't like presents," Virgil said, pulling close to Roman. "You think you not liking being spoiled is going to stop me from getting you presents and lovies," Roman chuckled cuddling into v.

"I love you," Virgil muttered letting the cat sit next to him and Roman as they slowly fell asleep, "love you too baby," Roman responded, falling into a very good dream.