another fight

Patton's pov.

I know I can't stop them. Roman likes virgil but this is not the way to show it.

3rd pov

Virgil stood there across from roman as Remus and Dee backed Virgil. Patton tried to stay away from the situation. Logan was reading backing Roman. Thomas just standing in the middle with patton. "Well, at least I live in reality. Roman dragon witches don't exist," each insult they got closer.

Roman pov

"Well Emo at least I don't chicken out of talking and saying things that are nessasary. You just sit there and fidget with your sleeves." Honestly I hate fighting with virgil but I just need to react when he insults me. "Well Roman maybe I don't talk cause I don't want to look like you an idiot that only states the obvious," I look away letting my thoughts take over.

Virgil pov

Wait did I just-.
Roman is so insecure when it comes to him talking. He doesn't state the obvious. I do. It's my job. Not his.

"Well virgil at least I'm helpful without me thomas would be miserable. Thomas needs me just as much as he needs anyone else. And if you need proof I'll duck out. Bye," he just disappears as Patton runs to his room.

"I didn't mean that," I mutter as Remus looks worried. "You know Roman likes you right," dee said as Remus ran to romans room." I didn't mean anything I Said. I never do." Dee looks away. "I know that but I'm not the one you should say it to-". "Virgil why the fuck would you do that," Remus screamed as my anxiety kicks in.

"My fucking brother is gone thanks to you. Hope you're happy. I just lost the only person who could relate to anything," Remus disappears as Logan puts his book down checked thomas who seems down. "He can't actually be gone there has to be a way to get him back right," Patton said coming in running towards Logan.

"Well there is but right now we need virgil to cut down on the panic and kinda leave thomas alone." "What there is a way I can do that why was I not informed." "Virgil the reason Is because to much Roman is also bad. You both need to have equal power therefore you need the lowest power you can give because there is no roman."

After a few hours of hiding in my room crying Logan knocks. "Virgil I require your assistance with getting Roman back so if you could set your emotions to the side and meet me in his room," why do they need my help I caused roman to leave. I hurt him. There is physically nothing I can do.

I get up and open my closet door and slowly walk out slightly tripping on my rug. I open my bathroom door and step towards my mirror that hates me. I open my drawer and grad my eye liner and eyeshadow.

After I finish my make up I walk out and go talk to logan who says that the only way to get Roman back is to bring the person who is the opposite of him,the person he cares about most,and the person who cares about him the most. So he said I should be the only one who needs to do anything.
---------------------------------------------------------
I lost interest awhile ago so this will be cancelled.unless I know someone wants me to continue it.