another fight part 2

Thank you to theshinyprof for asking for a part two

I walk into his room as Logan shuts  the door. Apparently all I have to do is  sit in his room and think about him. All of my favorite memories of him. At least I get privacy. I sit in the middle of the room. What memory is the strongest. The only memory that comes to my mind is when roman saved me from ducking out in accepting anxiety. It was stronger. But was it stronger enough. As I sit there letting all of the memories swirl in my brain they merge. It's just a series of memories. It's really strong tho.

I sit and think for a moment before letting my thoughts take over. A few moments later the memory of remus saying he was gone filled my mind. All the times we fought. All the hurtful comments. The nicknames. The just plain hurtful retorts. They all filled my head. Then I hear a poof in front of me. My heart stops as I feel princey touch my shoulder. I look up fast almost hurting myself. "Y-your,"I just stop and hug him. "Aww anxiety missed me,"he laughed"my soft emo." I stop he just called me his soft emo. "What," I ask digging my head into his shoulder.

"Well emo I said you soft emo. I said nothing else," he said as if I would believe him. "Roman you said I was your emo. And I want to be. But you need to know-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. At first I was shocked but then I melted into it.

He pulled away. I let my head lean back down to his shoulder. Then it hit me. I kissed roman. I KISSED ROMAN. LIKE PRINCEY ROMAN. LIKE THE ONE WHO NEVER GETS ALONG WITH YOU. Roman laughs, placing his head next to mine. "Love you emo," he smiled as I push him into his back so I could lay on him. "Love you too ro ro."

~le next day~

I wake up in Romans room on his bed. I can hear roman yelling Disney lyrics down stairs. I get up and grown feeling the pain of waking up. I sit up and think about none other than roman. I LIKE ROMAN. I KISSED ROMAN. I LIKED IT. All of a sudden my thoughts were cut of by princey barging into his room screaming kiss the girl. "Okay princey shush don't give me a headache so early in the morning," I laugh. "Fine but I need a kiss," he giggles walking over to me. "Alright if that's what it takes to make you shut up." He sits next to me and puts his hand on my cheek. I lean in and we kiss. What else can I say besides omg I'm kissing roman AGAIN.(yes emo you're kissing roman now calm down.) We pull apart as roman removes his hand from my cheek and wraps me in a hug.

I blush and hug back. "You're mine understand," damn princey is getting fucking protective. Hot. "I understand. As long as I can kill anyone who tries to take you from me," I smile. "Love you emo." He smirked. "Love you Princey,"

-----------------------------------------------------------
You ask you shall receive.

Hope you enjoyed.

Have a nice day night outer space 🚀