cuddle

"Romannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Virgil has been yelling for his boyfriend for twenty minutes. Roman was working, but v wanted cuddles, Roman and Virgil haven't been getting along recently and it's hurt v's mental health.

Romans pov

I've been so aggravatable recently so I've been avoiding my love. Virgil is currently whining my name through the whole house and it's pissing me off. I get up and storm over to our room where my lover would be.

"Virgil what in the fucking world don't you understand about me needing to work, I have to pay for this crappy house and all of our expenses, and your over here annoying me while I try to pay for your bs," Roman stopped, trying to calm himself.

Virgil was just sitting there repeating what he said. It's seemed like Roman was done with him. "Roman if you don't for once make up your mind, are we going to be together or am I going to have to leave, all you've been doing this whole week is yelling at me constantly," they both begin to argue when all of a sudden there kid alex walks past the door.

He looks inside to see them both screaming at each other. Alex used to be in an abusive home so this triggered a panic attack.

"Alex omg baby it's okay," Virgil ran past Roman to comfort there sweet baby. Roman looked over and felt the first emotion becides anger he's felt for the past few months.

"Babe, I shouldn't have said any of that, I'm sorry, i-i think I need help," Roman finally admitted. Virgil  looked over, after calming down Alex, and said" I'm glad you can ask for help, we can get you someone to talk to and take things from there, what you can't do is take it out on me because I won't let Alex live in an environment like that again."

~a few years later ~

"Hey dad, how was therapy?" Alex asked smiling.

"Really good, we talked about managing work and home life separately so the anger I have from work stays at work, where's-"

"Dad you know it's Tuesday, he's out with Patton, apparently Patton needed help giving Logan a surprise, speaking of which was Logan alright?" Roman smiled"yeah said I was coming along quite well, Friday there coming over for dinner!"