ruining romans joy of Christmas

Virgil's pov

I walk down stairs of the mind palace to see a giant Christmas tree. I roll my eyes. None of the others have shut up about this stupid holiday. Roman by far is the worst about the topic. Like come on I was a dark side I don't know any stories that aren't Scarry or miserable.

Roman was laying on the couch while Logan and Patton arguing about if thomas should go to a party or stay home. "Let's not go to the party what happens if we get into a fight. What if-,"I was cut off by thomas "Virgil I was feeling good today man but I would like to go to this party so we're going."

Roman glances at me and smiles a little. We have been getting along for the past week so Logan owes Patton 20  bucks. "I'm sorry I can be annoying and clearly was not wanted at this moment,"I said sinking out. "Oh and thomas the drink you left in the other room was poisoned the fourth seconds you left it alone," I said poping up just enough to sink out again.

After awhile Patton knoked on my door." Kiddo Thomas is sorry about yelling at you and would like your help deciding which restaurant to eat at," Patton asked as I yell so he could hear me " they all suck he should just hide in his room forever."

After awhile Roman knoked on my door. "What princey ,"I ask as I could hear him laugh"I don't know why I'm here Patton told me he would burn my disney posters if I didn't try to get you out of your room," he sounds like he is mad about something. "Princey I will be out in a few minutes,"I said as Roman walks away.

After awhile of me sitting on the couch in the living room Roman continue talking about how Christmas is great while Patton adds things here and there. "Hey emo nightmare what's your favorite Christmas story besides they story of Christmas past present and future," Roman asked as I think for a story that is not bad but of course I say " krampus ," Logan looks at me for a second before realizing what it was and tried to move on "alright let's just not talk about that uh Patton how was your day,"Roman thought for a second." What story is that," Patton asked as I realize what I said."Nothing uh Roman go on and on about how Christmas is amazing and the best and shit like that," I say helping Logan.

"Emo we all know you hate me preaching about Christmas,"Roman said looking away." If you really want to know search it but I will not be to blame here." After awhile Roman laughed"hey emo look at your tic tok page,"I look at it and Roman pops up. What the hell is he really making fun of my makeup. Of course he is  although we have been friends for awhile we are still at eachothere's necks.

"Nice roman I will get you back,"Roman smiled as I said it." Prank war," usually I would have said no but this could be fun although Romans competitive I am worse cause if Roman says I can't do something I will even if I die so this should be fun.
"Your on loser," Patton looked at our conversation and noticed me actually smiling.

Roman's pov

I was not expecting Virgil out of all the sides to except this challenge although now that he was smiling I am in trouble. Virgil can get really competitive not alot of people know that but virgil don't take criticism well. All of a sudden he smiles like an actual smile not one of those face smiles he gives Patton when he makes v smile.

Honestly v was looking cute when he realized Patton saw him he sunk down and went to his room. Although usually I would get worried if he sinks out like that we are filming with Thomas in an hour so he has to be there. I mean we are finally filming a video with just me and v it's going to be amazing although we already did one where we talked about disney this time were talking about Christmas how could Virgil ruin my joy of Christmas although his krampus story sucked I'm sure it's the only story that's bad. He will not change my view on Christmas.

Were shooting the video and wow v has good points but there not as good as mine. "Says the one who and I quote said ' there's no winning on Christmas' face it your fighting yourself ro,"  damn that's a good point but I must not lose. At this point it's basically me and v screaming at eachother while thomas kinda just is staring at us mainly v cause well he's kinda showing a different side.

"Well roman at least I'm not a Disney freak that doesn't understand that Dark side's don't have the best Christmases where everyone loves eachother and don't have to worry about everything although your thomas's fantiful side you don't have to worry about anything try being anxiety," virgil scoffed as he sunk out. Thomas just looked at where virgil was standing like he was going to come back and say he was lieing but we both know that virgil was right.

After a few days Virgil passed me in the hallway and I apologised and he just seemed as if he had been lieing to himself about it. "V I didn't know it bothered you that much yeah you were a Dark side but now your with us and  just as good as we are if not more," I notice he started crying so I hugged him pulling him closer as he pulls himself closer to me I feel him burie his head in my neck.

After a few minutes he hugs me and walks to his room." Ro that was very nice of you and I ship it," Patton squealed as I grad my ears. "Patt you know I've liked him for years and that I hate seeing him like that he's just wonderful and perfect."

Virgil pov

I heard everything. Every single heart melting word . I can't believe he actually likes me back. How do I tell him he's just so open and I haven't told anyone. Not even patt . Yes I trust pat but he is kinda bad at keeping secrets although he didn't tell me yet he would have . Plus I tried to push the feeling down . As logan said repression doesn't work ( tell that to me I'm an expert 😗😙😙😚).

We were all eating dinner although I was staring at princey the hole time. He's so cute and hot at the same time. It should be illegal. It makes people like me go insane. His smile is just so perfect and the way he laughs it's just so cute. After dinner we were alone in the hallway on the way to our rooms . You see me and roman share a hallway and Patton and logan share a hallway so I know where alone.

We usually walk next to eachother but right now he's closer than usual. Not very weird cause he pushes his limets with me but he's about to have a farther back line. I got closer to him and kissed him. At first he was surprised but then he melted into it.
It was sour yet sweet. Nice . Perfect. Awesome and just beautiful. Roman put his hands on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. I hated to pull apart but apparently there is this thing called Oxygen and you need it to live.

After a few seconds of us panting he pulls me in again and kissed me even more passionately. Usually I would have continued kissing him but he pulled me into his room. Best night ever 💕💕💕.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Words : 1344
Enjoy and hope you have a good day night or outer space 😜
It's a school night 😭😭😭😭😭
Merry Christmas and have a happy Halloween 🎃🎈