"oh really"

⚠️ warning ⚠️ seggs mentioned

3rd

Roman is known to be a player. He can have 12 guys at a time and still go for another. Everyone knows but most want the thrill.

Patton and Logan try to stay away. Dee and rem chill once and a while but try not to be associated with him. Virgil is a new kid who Has no idea about roman.

Virgil's pov

I walk into school not feeling like taking anymore shit from anyone when I'm greeted by two boys. One had brown hair with light blue highlights. The other dark brown hair with bark blue highlights. They both had the same color eyes as their highlights. "Hello, I'm Patton, this is Logan, my boyfriend." Patton seemed like he was the happiest person alive. "Why are you so happy," I ask while he runs around in a circle. "Pardon him, he's on a 'sugar rush' as some people call it," Logan said.

Then I hear someone mutter "roman called dibs on the new kid." "Quick question.who is roman and why is everyone talking about them." Patton and Logan look at each other then back at me. "Roman is... Well the school player. He clearly already um claimed you. Which is good for you because now you have pertection. And when Roman clames something it's hard to get him to unclaim it," Logan tried to explain.

"Um yeah he would be a really good boyfriend if it weren't for the player stuff," Patton said , running over to Logan and hugging him from behind.

"So what you're telling me is that now I'm owned by a player and it's almost impossible to get him to unclaim me," I ask, knowing my answer.

"Yea-," all of a sudden a male with dyed red hair walked behind me and lead me behind the school.

"Uh-um h-hi," I stamper out , trying to look away but can't.

"Hi baby, I'm Roman, Roman Lord (or simp. I don't care)."

"Virgil, Virgil downed," I mudder trying to find a way out of this situation.

"Hey now baby, there are quite a few ways out if you need them. But I ask you don't use them and instead use your words, I just love listening to you."

I try to back away more but I was already against a wall.

"Let's make a beal baby. If you go on one date, just one, I'll leave you alone. That is, unless of course, you want me around, or you can say no and I stop bothering you".

I stay silent thinking about my options when I feel arms wrap around me and   pull me closer before whispering in my ear." I need my answer, mi amor."

I quickly think and decide as long as there is no um sex involved it couldn't hurt.

I look down and mudder"as long as there is no sex fine." I didn't even notice his head on my head when all of a sudden I feel a smile.

"Trust me emo I know you're ace. I do research. Just not on school."

I stand there and then feel him wrap around me tighter, "I promise mi amor, you'd be my only love, my one and only."

~years later~

We're standing in the adoption center about to see our one and only son.

I look over at Roman as he smiles. "You really did keep your promise," we smile and look down to see Alex run over and hug me and Roman. After years of fighting over him we finally have our baby.(Alex is from an abusive family and Virgil met Alex at a meeting where he instently fell in love with him. They have been fighting over him for years until finally they can fill out the papers and have there son).