r-roman

Thanks to tumblr for the idea

I walk down stairs to see Princey, Patton, and Logan all joking or at least laughing. Well Logan wasn't but he was there so. I walk over to the kitchen and steal all the chips. Then I walk over to princey and drop an empty chip bag in his head. Then I walk away. "Well that's the nicest thing emo nightmare has ever done to me before emo what is the special occasion," princey joked as I roll my eyes. "Remus said I wouldn't throw a chip bag at you he never said anything about how full it had to be,"I
Stated ,starting to get negative energy from princey. The ego. The fanciful side. He seemed fine tho. Weird. "Well dr.gloom nice to know but the trash man is in his room. Now let me get back to making fun of Janice."

Alright there is some serious energy coming from him. "Roman can you stop making jokes for one fucking minute." I said. He realises I have the power of Insecurities and can tell when people are down. "Well the other option is cry and face my feelings so no." He said as Logan let go of Patton's ears. "Roman we need to talk. Now." I hiss taking his hand and drag him to my room.

"What," he scoffs rolling his eyes. "Roman when you feel insecure it drags me down cause you don't come up with ideas that are actually entertaining." I said walking over to my bed and tell him to sit next to me. "So what's wrong and why are you feeling down," I ask ,him siting next to me. It was for some reason calming. Like extremely calming.(cause your a simp and like the prince ego😏). "I don't know why I feel like this all I know is I'm not thomas's hero," he muttered. "Ro that's still bothering you?" I asked kinda shoked. "Or is it Janice being excepted like remus was." I said slowly knowing I was right. "Virge there is someone I have a crush on and I've been dropping the most obvious hints but he just pushes them off," he huffed.

"Oh um who do you like," I asked letting my heart sink Abit. "Um I can't actually tell you," he almost whispered. " Well then I can't really help you there." He smirks and says" oh but you can you really can," I look at him confused as he looked behind him. "How," I ask. "Can I kiss you," he asked as my face flushed. "Uh I sure," I mutter as he automatically put his hand on my check and pulls my head up to look at him as he connected our lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I needed angst.😚