dancing

Virgil refused to dance with anyone at the party, Roman has always had a thing for the ones who play hard to get, and of course Roman and Virgil crossed paths as Roman was friends with Patton and Patton was dating Virgil's cousin Logan.

Roman was standing in the corner planning how he would get Virgil to dance with him when Virgil walked over, "hey princy, I'm going to take a walk outside, care to join me?" Roman couldn't resist at this point, he had a few drinks before hand and is beyond in love with him.

Roman lead Virgil out to the garden behind the party, they walked, speaking occasionally only to check on the other, soon enough they reach the rose garden, Virgil's eyes closed for a few moments, to immerse himself in the silence of nature of which he seaked. Roman watched the petals of the flowers float to the ground, bringing a sort of romance to the night sky, that reminded him ever so much of his love. Virgil looked over to Roman smiling, Roman couldn't help himself, grabbing Virgil and pulling him into a walts position.

"Wha-?" Virgil was cut of by Roman starting the dance, Virgil tried to follow to the best of his ability, but Virgil isn't exactly graceful, and fell, only to be caught by Roman, there eyes locked and it was only seconds before they ended up kissing, their worry's floating away, only to be intruded by Patton's fangirlish sqreach