just Virgil being a cute bean

Me and Virgil just got home from the store and oh has he been in a mood today. All he has done all day is complain. Sometimes I don't know how I love him.

He was complaining about how there are warning labels on a can of nuts we bought, and how if it didn't contain nuts he would be pretty pissed off.

I am beyond done. He has been complaining all day till I grab him and take him to our room he was slightly confused, but mostly anxious. When we got there I throw him on our bed and cuddle in to the idiot.

He is being a pain. But he is my pain. He eases up and lays face down, attempting to suffocate and die. I roll my eyes, and grab him by his hair, so he doesn't suffocate and face him towards me.

While I wait for him to ease up and tell me what's wrong his cat granola walks over and cuddles with us, I know what's wrong, he's having one of his worst depressive episodes. But I know he doesn't want me to know, although he already knows I know. It's why I'm not arguing with him that's why we're just laying here waiting for him to feel comfortable enough to talk, sometimes my V is complicated, but he's rewarding especially to me, he's perfect for me in every way.

Sometimes when people are close to losing their battle with depression and suicidal thoughts they're super irritated all the time, that's something that happens to Virgil, and I wish I could help him but I can't. All I can do is be by his side, and sometimes that's the best thing you could do for someone who is struggling.

.............................

I hope you enjoy it I'm sorry I didn't post sooner if you've read the last. Chapter you would know that my father is in the hospital at the moment, so far he won't die, but they want to know where the bleeding is coming from, and he's peeing a very big pain in the ass because he's arguing with the doctors that he was going to leave today although he's probably not because the windows don't open and his room, and he's in the corner so no matter how he tries to exit, he's going to end up by the nurse station. Plus they refuse to give him his clothes back so even if he gets out he's going to be arrested and 302. Sorry it was a dabble, I'll try to get something else out today. Please enjoy and let me know if you have any requests. And as always have a good day, night, outer space.