a story for a karp

Everything mentioned in this is a joke, don't mail yourself anywhere, and we did not take over any governments

----------------------------------------

Ari karp, a karp of class, and blue in rarity, has a bunch of pen pals, she sends letters constantly. A few of her pen pals are bubbles, the witch, Luther and Baz, and last and definitely least, Siri the alien(aka meh), along with her parents, Willy Wonka, and mad hatter.

Sometimes I swear her pockets are bleeding from how many letters she sends all of us.

One day Ari the karp got an idea, If she can send letters, she can send boxes with herself inside them. So that's what she did the next day she grabbed a box and stamps and sent herself to her first stop, bubbles the witch.

After bubbles sent Siri the text oh god she found out how to send boxes, they opened the box, surprised to see an Ari karp flopping around in the box. Bubbles and Ari then hung out for days, they ate candy, they took over the Russian government, they talked to bubbles cat about marrying siris cat, and then ari was on her way to the comedy duo called Luther and Baz.

Once she got there lust(Luther) opened the box surprised to see a karp, blue in rarity, Ari spent the next few days with them, exploding things, shipping the comedy duo, exploding more stuff and blocking Baz from gluing his and lust's hands together. Then she was on her way to Siri.

Siri was just chilling looking at the box before they heard a flop of the box, which intrigued Siri, they opened the box with a machete, cuz why not, and was not exactly surprised to see a karp. They spent two days together, talking about Sanders sides, taking over the US government, exploding things, taking back my spaceship from area 51, and then she decided to skip the family reunion, and go after Charlie and Grampa Joe for stealing her inheritance, with bubbles