[CHAPTER 120] Short Stories for Hirugami Sachiro

NO NO NOOOOO IVE FOUND ANOTHER

A N O T H E R

LOOK  ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME HE AINT SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE

Also WANRING, STORY 2 MAYBE TRIGGERING TO SOME. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC.

________________________________________________________

1. "Jesus?"

Y/n reminisced to the first time she met the boy. It was a hot, sunny day and she was sweating her ass off under the sun during school. Gym class wasn't doing anything but basking because the coach had an important call to attend and just left everyone outside.

She was sitting on the ground with a group of her friends who were already having a conversation while she was occasionally zoning out. This was too boring.

A brunette boy from her class gave out a loud sigh and flopped on his back, lying on the turf right beside the girl.

She looked down at the attractive brunette. " Bored, huh?" She started.

" Yeah, and It's hot, too. Coach should just let us go back inside."

He had this innocent aura that sent butterflies swirling in her stomach. She grinned mischievously. " Well why don't we just steal his phone then."

He sighed and closed his eyes lightly. " Sorry, I'm a child of god, I don't do that shit."

What....

2. "My Secret No Longer Lies Deep Within My Soul, But ours."

Her eyes were dull, devoid of any life. Her mouth quietly agape, she stared with surprise and devastation as Sachiro stared back at her. In his grasp, her journal was being tightly held.

" Y/n...what is this..?" He mentioned the book, though the girl's words were stuck no where in her brain. She was, quite literally, thoughtless and could feel nothing more than her life turning upside down all over again. No one was supposed to know. Not even him.

She was silent and he was crushed. " Why...." He inquired, "...why didn't you tell me....I never knew..."

Still lifeless and unmoving, Sachiro dropped the book and engulfed his girlfriend into an unyielding embrace. The book lie open on the floor on the page he left off of. It was a detailed memoir of her life from ages 6-14. 

It entailed every moment and thought she had after each time she was raped by her father's Brother, her uncle. It included how she felt about every moment and multiple accounts of being told it was her fault and that her family would be harmed if he was ever to be 'told on'.

But most importantly, it comprised of her struggles to keep herself alive after these instances. 

" Y/n, you don't have to say anything, but just know....I will always be there with and for you no matter what. And-And if the discovery of this book after we visited your parents' house was the reason you've been so distant—because you think I'll hate you for what happened—then listen to me when I say this."

He pulled away but kept her now anticipating body close, grasping her shoulders with determination and staring into her eyes. " I chose to love you. I am purposely loving you and every single one of your flaws no matter how many you have or get. I love you."

A slight tinge of water formed in her once faded pupils and he watched her mouth quiver. 

" Your past, your future, your present, your everything. I saw it, I heard it, I see it, and I love it. This secret...that you've had since you were SIX...you don't have to bear it alone anymore. I'm here and I'm never leaving. Ever."

3. "Gourmet Babe"

You walked into the house, immediately cringing in disgust once the smell of burnt sauce pan wafted into your nostrils. It smelled like a damn fire was just extinguished.

You hastily put down your belongings and cautiously entered the kitchen, where the smell originated from. 

"Oh god, what the hell is going on in here?!" You waved the lasting smoke out of your face and coughed.

As it dispersed, a sheepish, smiling brunette was left with a sky blue apron on and matching mitts. He was holding a tray of black charred...somethings.

" Uhhh, ready for dinner?"

[END]

OKAY I WOULD WRITE MORE but i really dont know too much about this manz

just that hes hella cute and what his bio says

he is DEFINETELY going to get more content in the future oml he is so pretty

and for what

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!