REQUEST--[CHAPTER 140/LEMON] Kita Sinsuke *Class Cutters*

Arigato (✿◠‿◠) to my swag requester fartaah for requesting this seggzzy lemon about kIta. Which I have NO IDEA WHY i haven't made lemon about this hawt farmer alreaddy🙄

Also, you are ambidextrous in this, meaning you use both hands equally.

______________________________

"Where did you get that?" Kita and Atsumu whisper-shouted in unison. The two were staring in disbelief at your struggle to keep them, yourself, and the practically rabid raccoon in your hands, at bay.

To your surprise, the animal was being very quiet, just squirming a lot. The other two animals, on the other hand, couldn't stop screaming and jumping up and down about the new pet they were getting.

"First of all, MY house, MY pet." You snapped at them. "Second of all, you two need to shut the fuck up or else Dilly's going to start screaming with you!"

Kita gave you an incredulous look. " You named it Dilly?"

"Of course I did. That's the only fitting name for this little baby~"

Shinsuke practically gagged at the sight of you babying this wild animal and Atsumu fake vomited in his hand, holding his stomach with his other. 

" Okay, stop, you guys." You whined. " Raccoons are so cute; I don't see how you can make that face! Plus, you were just chatting about how happy you were that Dilly's here."

And well, yes, this is how the fabled story of Y/n L/n and Kita Shinsuke goes⋱⋰⋱🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Okay, I was just kidding.

In actuality, their story begins like this...🧙🏾‍♂️✨✨✨

....with his long fingers so deep inside of Y/n she almost moaned in the middle of her physics lecture. But, she held it in for fear of the e n t i r e class knowing what was happening in the back of the room.

Physics happens to be the only class she and Shinsuke shared, and with homework on top of volleyball, the ninety minutes they shared in this subject happen to be the only time they had to spend with each other.

And with all that embarrassment he went through this morning due to her carelessness, Kita was sure to spend every second of that ninety minutes just right.

What's worse (or better) no one knew of Kita's true, teasing nature except for his girlfriend. Everyone else had the impression he was the stiffest, lamest, most boring person on the planet who never fails at anything.

Y/n actually used to be included in that long list of people, but only until she caught him masturbating in a locker room. That's a whole other story, though.

Her e/c eyes shot to Kita's raised hand, the other set of fingers still deep within her. 

"Yes, Shinsuke, question?" Sensei Maku said. There was a slight smile spread on Kita's lips as he talked.

" Ah, yes, is part two of the study guide going to be on the test?"

"Part two? Uh....hold on, lemme see what it is." The old teacher began to make his way toward the couple, completely unsuspecting. There was an entire party commencing under Y/n's skirt and he had no idea.