[CHAPTER 49] KUROO TESTURO *Games*🥓

Remember, bacon means smutty or nsfw🥴

medium length chapter!

Also, you're a bit of a masochist in this one🤪

_______________________

You were sitting crisscross on the floor with the controller in your hand, currently winning a multiplayer game with Kenma and Lev.

You hadn't seen Kuroo in a while and he wasn't picking up his phone, so you assumed he was still doing extra practice alone or something.

You couldn't hear the sound of the door opening and him groaning in frustration because of the loud music in your headphones. Your thumbs were furiously tapping away at the buttons since Kenma was catching up to your car.

The blonde bitch had blue shelled you earlier and oh were you pissed. (omo im sorry kenma u aint a bitch Ilysm). You screamed into your mic when you had passed the finish line for your second lap. Kuroo heard the laughter of his friend from the mic when he watched him hit you with a ANOTHER blue shell.

Your eyes were following every movement as they stuck to the Tv, screaming in your mic at Kenma or Lev every time they came up with some snarky remark. You were about to go off again, but you gasped instead.

Someone had just grabbed both of your breasts from behind and you recognized the hand size as Kuroo's. You turned your head quickly and saw his smirking down at you, mouthing the words ' better keep playing'.

You glared at him while smacking his hands away, continuing your game. You felt his hands land on your hips and he reset you on his lap with speed. You wanted to glare at him again, but this was the final lap and you HAD to make first place.

You felt his thumbs rubbing up and down your skin, pressing in every now and then. He suddenly pinched the area, making you wail in pain.

" Y/n are you good?"

( bolded words are the mic people speaking, mainly Kenma)

You glared at Kuroo. " Yeah, just fine."

He was smirking once again and decided it was time to go a little further. Your eyes were trained to all the little bright objects on the screen and he hovered his hand, so you wouldn't feel it yet, all the way to your breast.

He grabbed the whole thing with a squeeze and your face had turned a sensual red, already needing to hold back a moan. You tried to squirm away, but he pulled you back down with a thump and began to slide his other hand to your bra clip.

You mentally cursed yourself for playing the longest course with them since that now gives Kuroo more time to mess with you. One hand stopped playing with your breast and went up to your headphones, scooting one to the side to expose your ear.

His other hand was fiddling with the clip but in all honesty you were to caught up in this race to notice everything at once. However, you did notice when your bra released and was snatched away before you could catch it.

You gasped at the touch of his thumbs playing with your nipple.

" Y/n, what's going on over there? Is there a spider?"

You were struggling to keep your voice calm because he wasn't being gentle with your breast. He was fondling them roughly since that made you react you the most. He huskily whispered for to ' answer them' in your ear.

" Y-Yeah, I-I, uh, hit my f-foot on the tab-ble."

You tried glaring at Kuroo again, but you were met with his lust filled eyes and real smirk. Not the usual one that screamed mischief, but the one that meant desire. He shoved his head into your neck harshly and immediately bit your collarbone, making you actually moan.

".....Did...was..was that a moan? I-Is Kuroo there or something?"

" No! Uh, ah, I'm just I-in a tight sp-space and keep hitting m-my legs on the w-wall and stuff."

" Oh, I'm not here?" Kuroo mumbled deeply against your skin. " Kitten, you're so naughty for lying. How about a punishment?"

You were about to tell him no, but he bit down on your skin hard. You yelped in pleasurable pain and hastily covered your mouth as he peppered you neck with more stimulating kissing and bites.

You knew you were probably soaked by now and mentally cursed Kuroo for being so tempting. His left hand slithered its way to your thigh and he started rubbing it before squeezing it with his entire hand.

You decided to mute yourself so they wouldn't hear anymore sounds and perhaps he might stop because there's no point in the 'fun' anymore. He didn't.

In fact, that only riled him up because he assumed that meant it was becoming to hard for you to keep quiet. He took it as a sign to continue.

He took your headphones off without your consent and set them beside you, bringing your body closer to his as he gave your thigh a hard pinch, knowing the pain only fueled your desire. He could clearly see your erect buds through your linen shirt and he grinned, loving the effect he had on you.

" Testuro, stop." You huffed in your strongest voice.

" Why? You don't want me to.~"

" Yes, I do. Mhm, I-I'm trying to play to Mario Kart!"

He began unbuttoning the button on your jeans slowly. " You don't need that when you've got a ride right here."

You blushed at his flirtatious comment and weakly tried to move his hand, not actually wanting to remove his touch. Though, it was quite obvious you weren't trying very hard at all.

" Y/n? Y/n, are you there? Your Kart is just sitting there in the middle of the road. Did you leave?"

You hesitantly pondered on whether you would stay 'inactive' or continue playing...

[END]

AGH IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!

Hmmm which would you choose?🤔🤔 Game or Kuroo?

I can make this into a lemon if ya guys want😗

AND I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD START RE-READING MY CHAPS TO EDIT😂😂

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!