P1--[CHAPTER 96] Why was Y/n's Ass slapped?

Karasuno

Daichi- At first it was just a sporty butt slap. At first.

Suga-You were being bad. Yes, he gave you a spanking.

Tanaka-You two thought it would be a cool idea to slap each other's at the same time

Noya-" You looked like you needed one"

Asahi- No way, he's jesus.

Kags- Did it bc you were way to energetic and he needed a way to get you to stop moving

Hinata-There was a mosquito on your ass....

Kiyoko- Let's be honest. YOU slapped HER ass. 

Yachi- Let's be real fucking honest. Of course it was you who slapped her ass. Multiple times.

Yams- No. Never. Not in a million years. He'd explode before he slapped your ass.

Tsukki

Aoba Johsai

Oikiwi- " My palm and your ass were opposite poles"

(If u don't know, opposite poles attract and come together. Like magnets.)

Iwa-It was a dare, but even if he would never show it, he was more than happy to complete that dare

Kunimi (Is he on this team?)-You slapped his first. It was payback.

Nekoma

Kuroo- He was tryna get you in the mood since he was in the mood. It worked.

Kenma-Kuroo said he'd buy him a new game if he did it

Yamamoto- ya boi was just so excited. Not sexually, just really excited and did it in the spur of the moment.

Yaku- Like suga, you were being an ass and deserved a spanking.

Lev- He did it just cause he wanted to. Like, he just wanted to feel how soft it was. No shame.

Yuki-Honestly, it was probably because of a dare. He's so innocent.

Fukurodani

Bokuto- He's got cake. You've got cake. Who wouldn't want to share?

Akaashi- Let's be real. Yall were fucken. He would never slap your ass in public.

Konoha- Did it cuz you needed to remember who was your mans.

[END]

I WANTED TO DO MORE BUT MY WIFI'S ABOUT TO CUT OFF SO THNAKS FOR READING LIKE ALWAYS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!