P2--[CHAPTER 51/LEMON] SAKUSA KIYOOMI * Omi's wisdom Teeth*🍋

CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT I WAS GONNA WRITE A LEMON FOR MY HUSBAND

I FEEL SO DISLOYAL TO HIM AND YOU GUYS😭😭

also AS MUCH AS I DONT WANT TO this is probs gonna be a little short since its' straight up lemon bc I already wrote the backstory in p1....

OH YEA IMPORTANT NOTE: I forgot to say this in P1, but just uh pretend that he doesn't have the things in his mouth. Like, you know the gauze things the dentist put in ur mouth after you get the teeth out? Pretend he doesn't have those....ehehe..

And, just realizing this now, a lot of the info for this part referring to how wisdom teeth are done is not correct at all. Like, well, you'll see. If there's something that seems kinda off, don't mind it.😉

_______________________

Currently, you were debating to take it to he next level or not, but you chose no. I mean, he'd be furious if the next day he learned that he had sex with you while he was high.

Also, it's bad to take advantage of people like that!

_______________________________________

At first, his fingers were rubbing circles on the back of your hand and everything was pretty peaceful, his lips still pressed against your wet skin.

Gradually, his fingers would trail a little higher but then go back down to your hand; to your wrist, back to hand, to your forearm, back to hand, and it went on like that until his fingers got to your shoulder.

When they reached your shoulder, he began drawing random trails. And you definitely noticed when he would go a little lower every now and then, eventually reaching your collarbones and outlining them.

Despite the water washing away your drip, you could tell how stimulated you had become. Sakusa had, too. You breathing had heightened just a little, and the goosebumps all over your body didn't lie. You felt his lips curve into a smile, which was actually a smirk, as you tried to keep calm.

" What are you smiling about?" You asked, not realizing he knew that you were aroused.

" Nothing in particular, just you."

"...What does that mean?" You raised an eyebrow. He grabbed your chin with his index and thumb, surprising you as he turned your head to meet his face. He was looking down at you with the height difference he possessed and damn, did he look good.

He glanced at your lips before locking his dark gaze onto yours. " You know, Y/n, I could take you right now, and you wouldn't be able to do a single thing."

Your eyes widened as your cheeks flushed. "W-what..? Take me..?"

He brought his face close to your slowly, his hot breath heating your chin. " Yeah, all of you. It is mine after all."

You felt your breath leave your body as a stone dropped in your stomach. You'd never been called 'someone's' before and to think it was from someone as sexy as Sakusa? It was crazy.

And whether it was the drugs or not, he certainly had a way with words. He tried to close to the gap between your lips, but you stopped him with your hand, placing it on his chest.

" Omi, this is bad...this is really bad.." You didn't want to admit it, but it was true. On any normal day, he never would've let you bathe with him, much less have sex with him. Or, at least not this soon.

If he was right in the mind, he probably would've kissed you for the first time at least a couple of months in. You understood the patience you needed in this relationship and was more than okay with giving it, which is why you feel like this was wrong.