[CHAPTER 14/LEMON] MIYA ATSUMU *Position*🍋

Who were the Miya twins to her? Well, one was sweet, kindhearted, and the biggest foodie you'd ever met second to you. ANd the other...*sigh* well, that one's a playboy, a habitual liar, and never gives back anything he borrows.

So you can tell which one Y/n enjoyed being around more often. And thinking about it now, Y/n could probably guess it was because she had a lot in common with Atsumu when it cam to personality. She didn't like that.

People would always say how cute they'd be as a couple, or how cute their children would look, but that's not how it's going to go. No, she didn't want some impossible prince charming, but she did want someone who loved her.

She wanted someone who, no matter how much it was perfected, could see right through her fake happiness or lies to make people not worry about her. They don't have to be a sexy beast either, just a loving one.

She liked to remember this saying she created when thinking about having a crush; ' Certain people date someone because they're gorgeous, and falling in love was just a bonus. Certain people date someone to fall in love, and them being gorgeous was just a bonus. Choose wisely.'

( sorry guys, I made that up😉)

Why did she even need that saying? It was simple. She's the kind of person with a huge heart to give a lot of love, but sometimes she'll flirt by accident unknowingly. The words just kind of fall out of her mouth, and only until it's already spilt, do her friends as if she likes them, to which she answers no.

So It made sense when Atsumu's sudden flirting started. It was small at first, just a wink or smirk here and there. But it quickly escalated, turning into running his hand through his hair or just straight up flexing right in front of her when she came to watch Osamu.

This was a pretty dangerous mix up if you ask me. One who knowing flirts, and one who unknowing flirts. And it gets worse, because the type of flirting Y/n did, she got really into it, even if she didn't realize what she was doing.

All the time, she only thought of it as playful teasing. Does Atsumu know that she doesn't know? Yup. It doesn't take a neuroscientist to understand her situation, but it also doesn't take one to understand HIS situation.

You see, upon everyone's view, Atsumu doesn't flirt with other girls like he flirts with you. When he's with you, his tactics completely take a 180 and hit the genuine spot. It almost looks like he's in love, though that would be true.

But the funny thing about all this is that you're different around him, too. When you're around him, it's a like a sensor goes off making you realize that you're flirting with him. Seriously, maybe you should've gone to Nohebi cause you're acting like a snake ma girl. You made everyone believe you're oblivious.

You wanted to rip your eyeballs out. You didn't even know why the hell you liked him so much. You'd only met him this year because you moved from (home/country), but somehow you're bestfriends with a twin and in love with his opposite.

Speaking of which, isn't it opposites ATTRACT and likes REPEL?? If that were the case, theoretically speaking, you should be in love with Osamu, and hating on Atsumu. Life is so unfair sometimes.

And this brings us to around a month ago, or so. I suppose Atsumu couldn't just flirt anymore because he'd done something unexpected.

----- around a month ago-----

" Pretty pleeeaaase!" Atsu begged for the answers to the homework as he sat in front of your desk.

" Hmmm, I don't know. That's a big request."

" I'll give ya something bigger if ya let me see those answers." He raised his eyebrows at you while leaning his elbow on your desk and resting his head on his hand.