132※ Brazil--Mystery character *Penmanship*

Bold is your handwriting.

___________________________________

Dear Reason,

Do you see your friends often?

                                                                    Dear beautiful,

                                             uh....I guess so...??? Why?

Dear Reason,

Cause you always seem to send a letter back right after I send one. Like, I would've thought you were more focused on volleyball and friends you know? Don't get me wrong though, I like how often you send letters.

                                                             Dear Beautiful,

      Well,I'll always have enough time for you gorgeous ;D  (and if you can't tell by my terrible drawing skills, that was a smiley face. )

Dear Reason,

Haha so funny. By the way though, what's with your name?  There's no way it's actually reason.

                                                             Dear Beautiful, 

            It's cause I'm the reason you're in love (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 No need to                                                        thank  me                                                

Dear Reason,

Look, I know you said you played volleyball, But I feel like you're a professional comedian instead. That was the joke of the century! HAHahHA I'm just laughing my ass off right now.

                                                                 Dear Beautiful,

              Sigh, If only I could see your beautiful smile. But alas, I'm in                                                             Japan and you're in Brazil.

Dear Reason,

Uh huh. But while we're on that topic.....how busy is your schedule right now?

                                                            Dear Beautiful,                                                    

                Hmm, do my ears deceive me or is this going where I think it's going?? Hehehe.  Either way, Volleyball takes up most of my time. But, we're taking a break pretty soon since Winter break is next week. Was there something you wanted to ask?