Request--[CHAPTER 114/LEMON] Kenma Kozume *Pudding*🍋

Note: I'm currently working on chapter 113 that im obsessed with its Au ( its gonna be hella long), so it'll be out soon. I just wanted to clarify why the chaps aren't in numerical order!!!

Disclaimer: I aint a top so idkhtf to write for one. I did try tho so i hope it sounds fine!!!

Requested by the extremely valued -FUJOSHIQT

____________________________

In the beginning, becoming buddies with Kuroo seemed great. It seemed fine. It seemed perfectly safe.

Wrong.

His crackhead energy plus your crackhead energy was just a sight to behold to poor Kenma. On a typical day, he'd just turn away and stare back at his game, hoping that you two wouldn't hurt yourselves.

Actually, if you hurt yourselves that might make you learn your lesson for once...

Anyways, when he first met you he wasn't expecting to hit it off immediately. Albeit, you enjoying video games like him was a big factor, but the anxiety he gets from meeting new people just didn't make sense when he thought about it.

Perhaps, seeing as he often thought about that topic, it was because you reminded him much of his friend from Karasuno, Shoyou. Shoyou Hinata was energetic, excitable, stubborn, and a lot of fun to be around.

Was that you?

Yes.

Kenma thought to himself as he quietly glanced at you laughing at memes. He didn't want to admit it, but there was just something so special about you that he realized he'd never want anyone else but him to have.

He wanted you all to himself. All of you. Your flaws, your perfections, your breath, he wanted all of it. One of the first things he noticed about you was your kindness.

There was this one time you three were dining at a McDonalds when Kuroo went to the bathroom, telling you two to order without him. You knew Kenma had social anxiety and offered to order for him, completely disregarding your social anxiety.

He didn't understand why you would be so selfless that you would be uncomfortable just so he didn't have to. He wanted to make sure that one day, those roles would be switched. He wanted to go out of his way all the time to make sure you were happy.

Though, you didn't know that.

You just thought he was being a wonderful friend.

Wrong.

Now, as for you, no one, not even the rooster Kuroo himself, knew of your undying love for your best friend Kenma. I mean, it was so hard not to fall for him. When your mother/father/sibling passed away, he was there right beside you during the burial and the funeral.

Kuroo was out of town so let's not hate on him for missing it.

But still, Kenma has been there for you through thick and thin, ready to give a hug or offer support whenever you need it. In fact, Kenma was the first person you were genuinely comfortable with hugging. ( it's always made you uncomfy for some reason)

Now let's go back to Kuroo for a second. He's not stupid. He's not oblivious. He knows damn well when both of his best friends are too blind to see they have a thing for each other. So he's devised a little plan that will either land him in prison if snitched on, or with a happy couple tomorrow morning.

And to make things better, you actually had a plan as well after some unexpected news.

Tonight, there was a sleepover planned at your house, but Kuroo 'suddenly bailed' so that gave you the opportunity to come up with something.