P1--[CHAPTER 40]SAKUSA KIYOOMI * Y/n's Wisdom Teeth*

OMG I GOT THIS IDEA WHEN I WAS SLEEPING LAST NIGHT AND I LEGIT HAD TO WRITE IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BC I TIHNK ITS SO CUTE

__________________

What's the worst part about being an older teenager? The fact that once you hit seventeen or eighteen, you have to have your wisdom teeth pulled out. Even though they're just vestigial bones now, they actually harm you if you don't have them removed.

(Vestigial means no longer used if ya didn't know😉)

You were definitely not looking forward to this, and you actually tried to trick your mom that they were already out, which failed. In fact, it failed so much your mother became wary that you might sneak out before your appointment, so she called the only people she knew you'd listen to, The Sakusa family.

She knew you had a lot of respect for them and loved them like a second family, not to *cough cough* mention you were *cough* in love with their son....

Anyways, she called them around an hour before you were due and they came over immediately. Your heart fluttered when you heard the familiar sound of sanitizing spray from your room. You walked downstairs and greeted the family happily, partly wondering why they were here.

Mrs. Sakusa kissed your forehead and sat on the couch with your mother while you and Sakusa sat at the dining room table in a comfortable silence.

" So, no offense but why are you guys here? Like, if it's just to hang I don't mind..."

He looked to the side, readjusting his mask. " I was told to keep it a secret, sorry Y/n."

Your name coming out if his mouth made your heart race. His voice was so smooth and deep, like rich chocolate.

You were about to ask something else, but your mother put a hand on your shoulder. When you turned towards her, you saw she had a blindfold in one hand and a large grin on her face.

" There is no way we're using the piñata again." You deadpanned, referring to her last birthday when you used a piñata but she hit you with the bat instead.

Of course, it was on accident but it still hurt a lot, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

She giggled. " We're not using a piñata, Y/n. Reiko and I have an early birthday surprise planned, but you can't see until we're there!"

She handed you the blindfold, but you didn't take it. You narrowed your eyes at her suspiciously. True, it was near your birthday so it's realistic, but she's never been this generous with surprises before.

And because you knew today you were scheduled to get your wisdom teeth out, you thought she was going to trick you and bring you there. Almost like dog who doesn't want to go to the vet, so the owners tell him they're going to the park.

But then again, Sakusa's here and he wouldn't trick you like that.....right? You decided to go on your instincts and believe them this time. You grabbed the blindfold and tied it around your head.

Because you were blind, you couldn't see your mother and Reiko fist bump the air. However, you did feel Sakusa tighten it hard once you set your hands down, surprising you. If this really was a birthday surprise, maybe he was apart of it.

If ya know what I mean😏

Lol just kidding. Sakusa was holding onto your sleeves to guide you to the car safely and even though he wasn't touching you directly, you felt special. Once you sat in the seat, you felt him drag the seatbelt over you and buckle you in, making a tiny red find its way to your cheek.

Its a damn good thing this was a large blindfold. There were many bumps on the way and you were starting to wonder where they were taking you after what felt like an hour. And at some point, there was a sharp turn which made you curve into Sakusa's shoulder.