P2--[CHAPTER 92/LEMON] KUROO TESTURO *Games*🍋

WELL.

Sorry those of you who said they wanted a kuroo lemon for chap. 49!!!😅😅😭

I totally forgot!!!

Nevertheless, it's here now and i hope ya like it!! Serisouly though, sorry!!

Also, a note: I really don't think he'd be a bottom, but imma make him one for this chap.

________________________________

He began unbuttoning the button on your jeans slowly. " You don't need that when you've got a ride right here."

You blushed at his flirtatious comment and weakly tried to move his hand, not actually wanting to remove his touch. Though, it was quite obvious you weren't trying very hard at all.

" Y/n? Y/n, are you there? Your Kart is just sitting there in the middle of the road. Did you leave?"

You hesitantly pondered on whether you would stay 'inactive' or continue playing...

________________

Thinking about it, it really wasn't a hard choice at all. Kuroo was hot and you were horny.

But he was also an annoying ass who obviously liked to tease you, so why not do a little teasing yourself as payback? You huffed a sigh and pressed the power button on your console. On Kenma's end, he sighed as he saw your Kart suddenly disappear from his screen.

You smirked lightly at the new found privacy as your back was facing Kuroo, a smirk also framing his face. As you neared him, he hands immediately reached for your hips and pulled them towards him.

He was sitting crisscross while you were straddling his waist, and the familiar erotic haze had a hint of a foreign, mischievous  aura that Kuroo liked. It was new and added a dangerous element that he was looking forward to.

As for teasing, you quickly removed his shirt, which he liked immensely, and began to suck on his collarbones. He had one hand in your hair while the other was holding his weight from behind.

He let out an amused chuckle and you could feel the vibrations of his chest against your own skin. " Look who's hungry."

It was enough that he was physically arousing, but you've been drenched since he started touching you. Naturally, you wanted to get to the point as quick as possible.

You slowly pushed his upper body down while continuing to suck on his bone, finally leaving a mark after you pulled off with a suction sound. Still straddling his hips, and feeling a friend poke at your butt, your fingers grazed over the purple mark.

There was a small grin dancing on your lips. " This suits you, baby."

" Does it now? I wonder where all this confidence came from, hm?"

You sighed dreamily at his toned body, your eyes sparkling with lust. " It's all you, Testu. All you."

The weirdest thing in the moments after wasn't how hastily you two removed your clothes, but the fact that Kuroo let you be on top this time. Albeit, you did radiate dominance, but not as much as he did.

And he certainly liked to assert it.

So, it didn't really make sense other than he wanted to be on the bottom. Honestly, it was a good change, seeing as you've never tried to be a top before. 

Not wanting to leave your self any time to adjust, you let yourself fall onto his length. It's not like your a masochist or anything 👀 

Anyways, your back arched in pleasure and your grin grew wider as your head flew back. You instantly started bouncing on him and he groaned, his nails digging into your soft hips. He was gripping you hard as your thighs were at work, lifting yourself up and down on him.

Out of natural instinct, he began bucking his hips into yours every time you were coming back down. You moaned brightly as you'd found the perfect spot, and it seemed your sounds only fueled him further because he was using his hands to bring you down harder.

Actually, it was so much that you could no longer keep your back straight. You were bent over and keeping your balance by putting your hands on his chest. That knot in your stomach didn't lie as you released without warning.

You were heavily panting as he continued to bring you up and down, groaning deeply.

Suddenly feeling him twitch inside of you, you stopped yourself from going back down.

Just like you'd thought, he spilled over his edge and down your thighs. You layed on his chest as your breathings slowed to a steady, equal pace.

" You're not allowed to top ever again, okay?" He breathed out.

Though, you felt differently. " We'll see about that." You smirked.

[END]

HEY HEY HEY 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!