Request--[CHAPTER 111/LEMON] FUTAKUCHI KENJI *Beauty Products*

So i, uhhh, had a little fun with this 😳

Also, this is a buisness AU

Edit: HOLY SHIT I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS 

___________________

Her heels clicked against the floor every prominent step she took towards his office, files in hand making her look like the most important person in the room. Albeit, she was but her influential red lipstick was the cherry on top.

As she knew it, the very building she was emitting her stunning prowess from every direction was the exact same building her supposed arch-nemesis owned. 

Futakuchi Kenji, was his name. 

(your POV)

He was globally renowned as the youngest entrepreneur of the century to come out with an entire line of beauty products in the short span of six months. Well, that is until you came along.

The whole reason behind the rivalry between the two companies ( FutaKen Lines and Green&Gold Lines) was because no sooner than 30 minutes after him did you come out with YOUR line of products.

The only difference? Your age, of course. Having been born on November 8th, you were younger than him by 2 days, and therefore officially pronounced as the youngest entrepreneur. Basically, you stole his title and ever since then he's had a grudge.

At first you didn't want to get involved with him especially since you were know globally known and didn't want to ruin your reputation with his petty self, but then you realized how fun it was to rival with him.

There was something about him that just had you coming back to his odd tactics. Maybe it was his wit, his stubbornness, or maybe it was just because he was plain handsome. Whatever it may be, it was the reason you were strutting to his office currently.

Haru, his tall secretary, bid you a warming hello and opened the door for you. It was pretty routine for you two to go over to each other's buildings and kind of duel with the other's knowledge.

Can it really be called dueling though? It's more like, when one of you come up with a new idea or groundbreaking concept, you walk to the other's building and basically brag to them about it. It was easy since you two were right across the street.

And sure, it was a bit childish, but deep down both of you knew the real reason behind this 'dueling'.  It was simply because you wanted an excuse to see each other, knowing well that word would get around if suddenly you were going over ' just to see him'.

Everyone would believe you two were dating, and that would ruin all the hard you'd manifested with this fake rivalry. You see, you and Kenji were the world's talk. Everyone loved the drama that came with the competition and the natural romantics loved the 'unforbidden love' potential.

IN fact, sometimes during these duels you and him would get off track and end up conversing about the fans' outlook on your relationship with each other.

You locked eyes with your enemy as he swiveled in his chair like an idiotic villain.

" Ah, Y/n, I've been expecting you." He purposely altered his voice to a lower, more ominous tone.

" I'm sure you have, Mr. Futakuchi. Anyways, if you're finished with your awful introduction, I'll begin my meaningful one."

" Agh!" He dramatically acted like he was stabbed in the heart, " That hurts, you know! And I thought I said you could call me Kenji, honey~"