Hogwarts-[CHAPTER TWELVE] SUGA X DAICHI *Opposites*

The Hufflepuff sixth year sat on the bench of the empty quidditch field, just taking everything in and enjoying nature. By now, he's accepted his fate of becoming a wand seller after school. When he was younger, he wanted to be a professional quidditch player, but he soon came to learn that he could never hit a person that hard.

And, it was rather dangerous for him. He gladly became content with sitting on the sidelines and cheering his favorite team on.

Though, he had to admit, it was more like cheering his favorite player on. As much of a calm, gentle person he was, he couldn't help but catch feelings for one of the Gryffindor's official beaters, Daichi Sawamura.

It was hard not to get to hyped up when he saw him playing. Three chasers, two beaters, one seeker, one keeper, seven positions, and suga had eyes for only one of them.

His daydreaming was cut short when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jolted in surprise but quickly regained his usual calmness.

" Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." It was Daichi. THE Daichi Sawamura who he'd fallen head over heels for. He sat down beside the boy who's face was slowly reddening.

" I-it's fine. What are you doing here?"

" McGonagall said we could use the field today. The team's just getting ready back there."

Suga started packing his things up in haste. " Oh, I must be in the way then. I'll get going so you've got more room to-"

" No, you should stay!" Daichi grabbed the boys wrist and gently pulled him back on the bench with a delighted smile.

The team started filing out of the locker rooms.

"But...I'll be in the way. I don't want to be an extra burden."

He stood up and shined his contagious prowess. " Nonsense! My team would never hit anyone but the opposing team!"

As he stood, suga got a whiff of his cologne and blushed at the manly smell.

" A-are you sure?"

He turned around and patted the grey haired male on the head affectionately.

" Of course. If I didn't have my number one fan cheering for me all the time I'd feel like a complete loser."

What is this? Like, the eighth time he's blushed because of him? Well, make that ninth. Suga wandered if maybe the sorting hat got him wrong, cause he's so charming and attentive he almost seems more like a Slytherin.

Daichi enjoyed the glossy look in his eyes as he walked away, yelling the practice instructions for today.

--Next day--

After noting a goodbye to a fellow Gryffindor he knew by the name Harry, he saw a special Hufflepuff daydreaming whilst walking to the next class they shared.

He ran up to him and quietly started walking beside him, wandering how long it would take for him to stop daydreaming and notice him.

It actually took so long he had to snap in his face, scaring him half to death.

" What were you thinking about?" He inquired curiously.

Suga pursed his lips and looked the other way. " Mmmh, nothin' really."

" Right...Anyways, you think Snape's here today or no?"

" I hope so, he's been gone for the last week. I hope he's alright."

Daichi looked at his crush with the most affectionate, loving look someone could ever give. If only hufflepuffs weren't so goddamn oblivious.

" You're a really kind person, you know that?" He said blankly, staring right into his eyes.

" W-what?? W-where did that come f-from?!" he turned his head quickly, a nice spread of red forming on his cheeks once more.

" Don't know. The back of my mind I guess."

Suga was genuinely at a loss of words, all that he could mutter being a small thank you.

All throughout the class Daichi was sneaking looks at the Hufflepuff, knowing that he wouldn't notice.

After class, which Snape hadn't taught because he was out again, Suga walked out of the classroom doorway only to be pulled into a corner harshly.

He thought he was gonna die, but instead he was met with a pair soft lips. He widened his eyes at the sight.

He was kissing. His crush. In a dirty corner. But that didn't matter.

Daichi pulled back a large smile tracing his features.

" You should meet my by the bench from yesterday in the quidditch field." He backed out of the corner and Suga's eyes never left him once, the same glossy look that Daichi oh so loved.

He left in the dark, accidentally bumping into a Ravenclaw and making suga laugh at his failed tactic to look cool and mysterious.

[END]

HEY POTTERHEADS!!!

THIS ONE WAS JUST A TEASER AND I FIND THE DAICHI x SUGA THE CUTEST HOGWARTS SHIP EVER!!!

Are you guys fine with my updating schedule?? Cuz I don't have a set amount that I update every day, like 2 a day or something.

actually, ahaha, I think I've posted like five today.😅

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!