chapter 15

"You know, we probably should have been freaking out more." Peter spoke to Luna while she sat on a few stacked up crates. He was hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"Why's that?" She asked.

 "Well, I mean.. we're probably the first teenagers to ever go into space so.." Peter grinned. 

"Holy crap, you're right. That is so sick." Luna chuckled in amazement. "Penis, you are a genius."

Peter smiled again. He turned around and looked out the window. "Wait a minute.." He furrowed his eyebrows, then lowered himself towards Tony and Strange, who were speaking after they managed to land the spaceship on a planet Luna and Peter had never heard about.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter commented. Luna chuckled, then hopped off the crates to stand beside the boy who was still hanging upside down.

"I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you understand?" Tony said sternly.

"I'm trying to say, something is coming." Peter explained. All of a sudden, a grenade was thrown into the spaceship, and they were all blown off to the side.

As they tried to get up, a group of people ran in with guns, shouting, "Thanos!"

Luna stood up with a groan, then began to fight along with Tony, Strange, and Peter. "Ah!" Peter shouted as a woman with antennas, who appeared to be an alien chased after him. "Please don't put your eggs in me!" He begged. Luna, who stood on two crates beside him, reached down and pulled him up. "Oh, thank you. I thought I was gonna have to eat all of you." Peter sighed of relief.

Peter webbed the alien woman, but was soon fired at and captured by another man. He was entangled in shocking cords.

The man who captured Peter lifted him up, and held a gun up to his head. "Everybody stay where you are! Chill the F out!" He removed his mask. He was a blond man with a bit of facial hair. "I'm gonna ask you this one time; where is Gamora?" He asked, pointing the gun at Tony. 

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who is Gamora?" Tony removed his mask and questioned.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" Continued the blue guy under Tony's foot. 

"Tell me where the girl is or, I swear to you, I'm gonna french fry this little freak." The blond threatened.

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, and I'll blast him! Let's go!" Tony took out a gun and pointed it at the blue man. 

"Do it, Quill! I can can take it!" Said the blue man.

"No! He can't take it!" The alien woman commented. 

"She's right, you can't." Strange agreed. 

"Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll just kill all three of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill held the gun closer to Peter's head.

All of a sudden, there was a loud bang, and Quill fell to the ground. Luna was revealed behind him, holding a large metal plate. She was looking away with her eyes shut.

When she turned back, everyone went silent and stared at her. "Uh... sorry, I— um.. I didn't... I'll just.. I'll just move." Luna stammered. She grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him aside anxiously.

Quill, who was still awake, groaned and placed his hand on his head. 

"Wait, what? Thanos?" Began Strange. "Alright. Let me ask you this, one time, what master do you serve?"