Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

I woke up feeling better than ever, I went to wake the boys up and the girls but they weren't there for some reason I thought my dad had killed them and buried them . I went flying down stairs and mom was making pancakes with the girls and the boys was making the table , for the first time I felt so happy that they weren't dead . I went to mom and she looked at me but didn't say anything "Nevaeh,mahalia?" I said kinda worried . They looked at the flower then looked at me , I was scared but I take a hand full of flower and went behind Erik and when I tell you my heart when racing, I put a mouth full of flower into Erik's mouth and run my life for the back door . Erik was running after me and I stopped at the pool but to late I was in but little do you know I grabbed Erik's hand and pulled him in with me . "Paybacks a bitch brother" I said "I kinda needed a bath" we both laughed and got out the pool and went inside to change . After I changed I had to go bring the munchkins at school, "kids let's go you start in 20 minutes" I yelled . Erik came running after Nevaeh not knowing what she did but I guessed Erik didn't like it , I burst out laughing and then lyle and mahalia came out running .

"Hey you know what should be funny" Erik said to me , "what-t karaoke again?" I said ,he nodded and I put the sound at max and we sang all the way to school . After I dropped of the kids at school I kinda wanted to go to cheesecake but I knew that lyle will be mad at me for not bringing him with me . So I went anyways , when I got to cheesecake I saw Perry  the hottest boy in my league he was 19 so I kinda went for him . "Hey loser,what's up" he said in his morning voice "hii your not supposed to be here" I said kinda nervous. "No I'm not and so are you without lyle" he said with an attitude "okay okay I'm not but don't say anything to lyle he will be mad at me" I said he just gave me a stare so I said my goodbyes and left for home.

To be continued....