Chapter 20

This is one of the songs that gonna be playing at the party!
Lyles POV
———————————————————————————
Well everyone that me and Erik invited to the party, I was hecka surprised there was twice as much people that I thought, bhaha how am I supposed to tell halle this.

"Erik!!"

"What?!?"

"How are we supposed to tell all the girls that we didn't expect this much people, I- I- I... thought there was only gonna be about 100 people there like 300-400 here haha"

"Lyle I have no clue let's just tell them most of them said they were not going"

"Alright, oh there they are!"

I see halle walk in and she looks gorgeous I don't look at anyone else besides halle my eyes get very wide, she comes running over to me and I start hugging her.

"Hey baby you look handsome!"

"Aww cupcake you're gorgeous as always"

"Woah there's so many people here?"

"Uhhh yeah, there's twice as much people here as I thought there would be.."

Erik looks at me weird and does his little smirk and looks away.

"How many people did you invite?"

"Uhhh you don't want to know..."

"Well I'm gonna go catch up, *blows kiss*"

As halle walks away I grab a drink and a few shots and turn up the music "YEAH LETSSS GOOOO"
All my friends start to party we start taking are shots "1...2...3..GO" we all down a shot. I see halle dancing with a random girl I'm pretty sure her name is Marisa, I didn't like the girl she was dancing with that girl has hit on my 10,000 times in the past and plus she was just annoying I was about to go over there and grab halle to dance with her till my friend grabbed my arm "MAN come on let's go get some more shots and smoke some"
"Yeah let's go" so of course I go I mean I like smoking it's not my favorite but I do it sometimes.
The music get so loud and we and taking shots left and right as dancing like crazy, out of the corner of my eye I see Erik kiss Rian, "uhhhhh I- did that just happen-?" I looked at halle and she was already looking at me with wide eyes, then she just starts hysterically laughing, so we both continue dancing with are friends "YEAH MAN THIS IS AWESOME!" Well everyone is having fun I go to the bathroom on the way I see at least 20 people laying on the floor "Ayeee man you good?"
"Yeah the floors uhh cold.....man you should try aha" this man was drunkkkk I mean like drunk drunk so I just step over him. I walk out and step over all the drunk people and I see the girls walk upstairs, I knew ash was upstairs rolling joints, anyways I just grab a shot and put a lime and some vodka in it, "WOOO MY GOSH THAT WAS STRONGGG WOOHOOO"
I see Rian walk down the stairs and look at where she was going and she stops and sees Erik with another girl "dude this is not gonna end well"
"What?!"
"Eriks with another girl."
"Shoot you might wanna tell your brother to get away"
I see her run upstairs and me and my buddy just sit and smoke and listen to the music, my buddy points out that all the girls are waking down the stairs "man is it just me or are they walking towards us?"
"No it's just halle"
"Ayee baby and you come here we're gonna go take shots where's Erik and perry?"

"Yesss let's go, there over there by the bathroom"

"AYEE ERIK, come here!"

Erik and his friend perry starts to walk over

"Alright come one let's go"

"Wait where are we going?"

"Erik were gonna take shots"

So we all start to walk over, and halle hands all of us shots including Rian we all look at Rian like she is crazy
"SINCE SHE LEARNED TO LET LOSE ANYWAYS ON THE COUNT OF THREE 1..2..3!!"
We all take the shot and slam it on the glass counter top. "WOOO" we take a few more shots then start dancing then I hear a someone scream outa no where "SOMEONE GONNA CALL THE COPS" then we here a bang on the Front door shoot "alright everyone shhhh"
I open the door
"Hello how are you on this fine evening? We had someone call and complain about the noise, and the is a very quiet neighborhood so I would appreciate it if you keep the noise down I don't want to come back here alright have a nice day."
Ash then runs to the back of the house all drunk and high and shouts "PARTY TILL DAYLIGHT" we all start hysterically laughing we take a few more shots then we all sit down and talk all drunk and high and the girls try to wake up Rian idk why but they did.