Chapter 25

Rian's pov

They woke me up to make sure I wasn't dead because the amount I drank. Then earlier I got into a fight with Marissa for talking to Erik. To be fair I was drunk and wasn't thinking. I got ripped off by Chloe as she telling me

"I'm glad you a bad bitch now but you gonna kill her"

I just laughed. We went back to the house. A few people were leaving and it was kinda dying down. I was still pissed off so I ended up going to Ashes room to rant about it and get high and drink. Erik was peeking in and out. I drank a bottle of rum which was nasty or whatever continuing to rant.

"Hey ash can u roll me some joints for the next couple of days"

"Yea Rian let me do it"

She finishes up and leaves the room. I just light up one of the joints and smoke it. And think, today everything changed for me. I was hurt so I drank and smoked. It isn't ok but Erik played me even before we were together and my dads leaving. I'm ready to leave this party.
"RIAN COME HERE" Ash yells

I run in and she runs out and locks the door. UGHH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. Locks me in with an asshole. Great friendship there am I right.
I look at him and see his eyes red. "What are you looking at" I say in a upset tone.

"Rian I'm sorry. What I did was so wrong but u said u didn't wanna do anything bc of Ashley. I had no chance"
I scoff. "Your fucking kidding right? You said you were gonna talk to her. And even if she didn't why would u move so quickly YOU kissed me not the other way around. I'm so tired of u and only known you for a few days and you know what your right because of that NOTHING is gonna happen. I had a thing for you and u hurt me. It's really my fault tho I shouldn't have trusted a popular fuck boy who I only heard a few things about which were all lies btw. And I shouldn't have even thought about being with someone when my family needs me most. No I don't care what u have to say so let's act like we're doing something to get out of here"
He looks at me sad

"Your right, I'm stupid. I did it all out of alcohol, I was drunk and not thinking. And your right I just wanna leave to."
Tears start to fall down. He starts to shake the bed as I'm at the other end of the room fake moaning and as we expected Ash opens the door. She said something but I'm still pissed off. Next thing you know we hear Chloe going at it. When she finishes up we all go downstairs then Lyle comes and talks to me.

"Hey Rian I'm sorry about Erik. He knows he's an idiot. He isn't really like that. He's a respectful kid. Just give him time because he really does like you yk and he would loose it if anything happened to you. I'm not saying you should forgive him. But try to give him another chance" he says I look over to Erik and back to lyle.
"Yea I know, it just hurt. I'm gonna need some time to forgive him. And Lyle be honest. Like friend to friend, has he ever cheated on any previous relationships?" I was scared by what might be the reply
"No, Erik isn't like that. When he likes someone he just acts stupid." I smile at him

"Thanks lyle, u down to smoke later when the party's done, just me you Halle ash Chloe Erik mahalia destyni?"

"Yea fs just come to Eriks room with everyone when everyone leaves. And Chloe is still coming?"

"Ok, yea she said she was gonna be late but she's on her way. Anyways I do wanna smoke thanks for the advice and words of wisdom. Imma go with the girls" I say laughing. It's about like 12:30 and the party's still going. People are leaving and coming.

"Hey everyone"

The all reply the same hey.

"Before we smoke together all the girls go to ashes room and let us know what happened between you and Erik. And Ash give us what happen with perry too". Halle says

We all agree but to talk later. They hand me another joint and I want to be a bad bitch so I blow the smoke into eriks face knowing he doesn't like me doing this. I'm drunk and bored so even tho he hurt me I sit on his lap and just tongue him down. Everyone's mouth drops. I take a shot from the glass shot glass and let it fall into his mouth from mine. He smiles and drinks it. Everyone was yelling get it and stuff like that till mahalia Halle and Ash yell body shots and beer pong. I'm happy with everything rn. Erik grabs my waist with one hand and dabs up his homeboys that are next to him. Were doing teams girls against boys. me, Halle, Mahalia, Destyni, Ash against Erik, Lyle, Perry, Matthew. We start to play and just enjoy ourselves. I'm finally having fun and being happy. Well the drunk me. Everytime I throw one of the balls into the cup I blow a kiss at Erik. I'm guessing the girls caught onto the memo cause they started to do it with their boyfriends and flings. after the girls won i ended up going to the coaches to go to sleep, they all went with just to keep hanging out with me whether i'm sleeping or not.