chapter 24

we went to check on Rian to see if she was alive cuz she drunk so much she was out of it she said it was fine i wanted to stay with her but got pulled away by some boys in my class. 

" hey mahalia wanna dance" one of the boys i think his name was Danny said stepping closer to me. I knew what they wanted they wanted to fuck me but they are not my type but i wanna play so i played along with it. 

"yes i do " i said flirtatiously i stepped towards the boy then kicked him in the nuts. 

" stay away from me you bastard" i shout at him before kicking again but in the face i left the room they dragged me in they were all shocked and  leaving Danny with a bleeding face. 

I went out to the back of the house to smoke and have a drink well a bit more then a drink like a whole bottle of vodka when i heard someone behind me 

"that's a lot of alcohol can i have some " i turned around and there was a boy i've never seen him before but he was hot around 6'1 brown hair and eyes. i just stood there shocked that there was someone so hot standing before me hotter then me. I straight up just gave him the vodka. 

"what's your name" he asks looking at me. 

"mahalia you"

"Matthew, your very pretty you know" he says smiling at me i started to blush i never blush what is wrong with me. We just kind of look at each other for a bit i never expected what happened to happen but we kissed that was the first kiss that i ever felt something to the other person. 

HEHEHEE I ALSO LOVE MATTHEW GRAY GUBLAR ;) ANYONE ELSE 

walked back into the party with each other i stake out my friends and introduce him to everyone i do not think i have ever smiled so much people were looking at me weird but i just flipped them off i am happy and if anyone has a problem with it they will get a bloody nose and a black eye.