Chapter 9

Ashley's POV
————————————————————————
Soo i usually skip first or second but I knew that if I skipped some more I you'd get in trouble , so I got to class in time . I turn the corner to go into my class and "ASHLEY MENENDEZ WHY DID YOU SKIP" my teacher said , "OUCH my ears can you be a little more quiet please I don't want a headache this morning ?" I responded rudely. "Detention now !!!" I quickly got out and went for the detention class .... when I tell you I wanted to beat the living shit out of Erik I meant I wanted to do it "WHAT THE FUDGE ERIK ,MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO KILL YOU" I said screaming , "sorry I was talking to Rian and the teacher didn't like it so he sent me to detention" he said, I saw Destyni sleeping her life of in the corner and responded to Erik with "oh okay well umm sorry for screaming" I said laughing at the same time . As I sat next Rian .She passed me a note saying "hi I'm Rian but you can call me Ri, I am so sorry for talking to Erik in class it's my fault I should've just kept my mouth shut" she passed me the note and I read it "no worry's and my name is Ashley, Erik's big sister . And you know you would be so cute with him the way he looks at you is so cute I never saw my brother look at a girl so amazing like you" i wrote to her . After a while of passing notes to Ri to know her better, I skipped a few minutes before the bell could ring. I was so happy but sad because I wanted Erik to be happy but know I knew that I wasn't going to have my bonding time with him when we sang in the car or do pranks on our neighbours or even spend time with him , "hey Ashley wait" lyle and Halle came to me smiling , "have you seen Erik and Rian?" Lyle said "yeah in detention,but don't tell mom and dad , they are going to kill Erik" "oh ok well I'm gonna get going bye" lyle said grabbing Halle's hand and running . "Yoooo Destyni I missed your attitude , I've been miserable without our sneak out session" I said giving her a hug "same and Erik wanted to see you this morning have you seen him?" She said "yeah i went to detention and saw Erik and his new girl plus I saw you sleeping in the corner of the class"I said adding giggles at the end. We kinda just walked around school and talking about life.