chapter 5

Mahalia's POV

As i walked into the hell hole known as school i looked around for my best friend Rian before history started when i finally found her she was near are lockers. We started to talk before i noticed my cousin Erik was standing behind me.

" What do you want" i asked annoyed as i just wanted to be alone with Rian. When he awkwardly ask for name i mentally slapped myself this boy is embarrassing not just me but himself i just wanted it end the second hand embarrassment faded when the bell rang

"thank god" i muttered to myself, when Rian walked off i turned to Erik and glared at him i think i know what is going on but i do not want to believe so i walked off but Erik catched up to me.

"she's so beautiful" he tells me.

NO NO NO NO NO this cannot be happening to me " dude she's my bestfriend" i replied pissed off. I rolled my eyes at his remark and stormed off.

Eriks POV

" she's so beautiful" i tell Mahalia blushing like crazy.

" dude she's my bestfriend" she says angrily before storming off  .

jeez what was her problem all i said was her friend was pretty but oh god i made a fool of myself talking to her.

when i walked into history i looked around and saw Rian i smiled at her while my cousin was glaring at me i ignored her i can't deal with her mood swings right now.

Mahalia's POV

i see Erik walk in and look at Rian i glare at him but he ignored me the little-

"today we will be having a new seating plan" the teachers announces. we all groan i don't want a new seating plan i liked where i sat before. When the teacher calls out Rians name i hope i am next to her she is one of the only people i can tolerate but instead she is with Erik i see him blushing.

i sit next to Destyni high five her and say " he is going to make a fool out of himself" i laughed to myself maybe this won't be so bad i mean seeing Erik being a fool will be fun and i can mock him for it later