Chapter 4

Halles POV
As me and Lyle were walking down the hallway talking, Lyle stops I look at him and he points "look" I looked at what he was pointing at I laugh then lyles covers my mouth very Softly "shhh Erik might get a girlfriend" i immediately look at the girl "wait lyle what's the girls name again?"

"What girl?"

"Lyle the one he's acting nervous around!"

"It's Rian!... how did you forget?"

"Hey Rian" I yell, Lyle grabs me well laughing and walks away.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Rian look.

"Wh-...why did you say that I-"

I jump out of lyles hands and go to peak to see if she still looking

I jump back "Lyle..lyle she was still looking...." As I'm running over to Him.

"Im most definitely gonna get yelled at by Erik"

"Yes yes you probably will..."

"Lyle that did not help at all"

"Well I tried my best we gotta get to class, let's go cupcake"

  The rest of the day all I thought about is how much we're gonna tease Erik about his new girlfriend... well maybe. You never know.

As were sitting in are last class the day bored out of are minds. sitting there looking down at my test questions. I whisper "oh my...how do they expect me to answer this?!?"

"CLASS what did I say about taking, Now WHO just talked in my class?"

"It was me" I say

I never seen lyles head turn faster, he looks over at me and mouths the words "what the heck why did you say it was you?!?"

"Alright halle you get detention! NOW GO!"

Lyles still is looking at me like I'm a psychopath. I grabbed the detention slip and walk out of class. As Im walking around the school because I was not going to go to detention, like come on who goes to detention these days not me for sure. I walk past all the classes and I see Rian,

"Wait should I yell for Rian, and tell her that I think Erik likes her?!"

"What no I can't"

"Ahhh halle stop talking to yourself, and go to detention." Then finally I just decide to go to detention, come on guys sometimes you gotta listen to yourself. Wait what am I saying. Smh.

Lyles POV
As me and my girlfriend, aka halle were walking to class, I see Erik out of the Conner of my eye so of course I look, and I couldn't even believe my eyes, Erik was talking to a girl!?! I pointed at Erik

"Look"

Halle looks at what I was pointing at, she starts laughing, I cover her mouth very softly,

"Shhh, Erik might get a girlfriend"

"Wait lyle, what's that girls name again?"

"What girl?"

"Lyle, the one he's acting nervous around."

"It's Rian!....how did you forget?"

"HEY Rian" I turn my head so fast I grab her and slowly walk away

"Wh-...why did you say that?"

"Wait halle!" As she jumps out of my arms and goes to peak around the corner, she jumps back so fast, I look at her face was Bright red.

"Lyle..Lyle she was still looking?!"

"I'm most definitely gonna get yelled at by Erik"

I know Erik would yell at her so I was being honest,

"Yes yes he probably will.."

What else was I supposed to say I wasn't gonna lie to her.

"Lyle that did not help at all"

"Well I tried my best we gotta get to class, let's go cupcake"

The whole day halle keeps zoning in and out of class looking at the celling.  She does this ALL the time so it was normal to me.

Well we're in are last class of the day doing a test I look over and see halle her face looks mad, oh come on her mad face is so cute so i just kinda laughed, but all of a sudden I hear halle " whisper" something

"How do they expect me to do this?!?"

I turn my head so fast because it was so loud. I 100% sure she thought she said it quietly.

"CLASS what did I say about talking, now who just TALKED in my class"

I see halle look up and down going from looking at the teacher to looking at her work then she stands up all I know is trouble is about to happen.

"It was me"

I am just in shook staring at her

"Alright halle go to detention! NOW GO!"

I'm looking at halle like she's a crazy weirdo. She stands up go to the teachers desk and grabs the detention slip and walks out of class, at this point I just want to stand up and yell and go to detention with her. But I kinda knew she wasn't gonna be in detention, last time she got detention all she did was walk around the school and say hi to teachers.