Chapter 27

Ashley's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soooo we kinda got in trouble , I got the most yelling because you know I got the drugs and the alcohol... Mehhhh I don't care "YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE WHEN YOU CAUGHT ME SMOKING WEED WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE ON THE STREETS SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE  NOW YOU JUST WANT TO BE A RICH DAD WITH PERFECT LITTLE KIDS BUT GUEST WHAT YOU BITCH YOU HURT ALL OF US SO DONT GET ME WRONG ON THAT" I said "ASHLEY MENENDEZ GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU"he said at this point I just wanted to do it "YOU KNOW WHAT" I got up to his face and said "GO ON KILL ME , KILL ME THERES SO MUCH EVIDENCE THAT YOU WONT EVEN GO ON TRIAL TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOULL GO TO PRISON" I said as I run up to my room and called Perry "hey Perry I wanted to ask if it's ok if I come live with you for a little while" I said "sure angel ill be waiting for you"he said "okay bye babe" " bye angel" he said as I packed my stuff ... I wanted to bring the kids with me but I knew Erik wouldn't want to go he wanted to be with Rian , and lyle with Halle or mahalia with Rian . Nevaeh was at my grandma so I knew she was safe. I got up and went into Erik's room to talk "hey Erik I just wanted to say that I'm not gonna be home for a while" " what whyy no you can't leave us please don't leave" he gave me those mother fucking puppy eyes I couldn't just say no to him he was my favourite brother , the bestfriend I had since he was born so "Erik pack your stuff we are leaving" "okay but can lyle and mahalia come and Rian can come visit?" he asked me " sure buddy but be quick" I helped him pack his stuff and we told lyle to come and mahalia . Has I got the kids I thought to myself {wtf is Perry gonna say when I bring them all} we arrived at Perry and he didn't even asked me and he was sure that they were coming because the bed were all made. "Thank you babe really I don't what was I gonna do without you, I love you" i said hugging him "don't worry angel you guys are my family so I don't mind and I love you too angel" he said while going for the kiss "Heyy I'm sorry to bother but I'm hungry"Erik said "oh like you aren't hungry every second you little potato" I said laughing "oh shut up"he replied rolling his eyes at me .