Chapter 15

Halles POV
    Some of my best friends were talking about a party and a girls night, and obviously I'm SOOO exited I can't even tell you the last time I went to a party... last time I went to a party I got drun- alright nvm let's not talk about that. Anyways, well I'm just trying to focus but I always end up zoning out of the conversation, they started convincing Rian to go to the party, Come on all of us know she a good kid she's never gonna drink or do anything bad. But out of my surprise she agrees to go. A few hours before the party started we all  got are nails done, we go shopping for Dresses, and we get are hair done, and makeup!!! I saw this dress the caught my attention it was red and just skin tight and so beautiful so obviously im gonna go grab it like who wouldn't, we were also shopping for sooo long I was so tired, Mahalia kept picking out things for Ri that I knew she wouldn't like.

I knew Lyle and Erik were inviting people so I KNEW that this party was gonna be lit!!!  me and a few of the girls got drugs and alcohol, then we went back to Destyni House! To get ready, we all put on are dresses and did are makeup and put on heels. And then as soon as you know it it's 5:00 so all of us start to head out to the menendez house, I knew as soon as we could see the drive way everyones mouths would just drop, and I was right like I couldn't even tell you how many people were there even I was surprised. All I was thinking was, that this party was gonna be crazyyy.