Chapter 14

Ri's Pov
The girls were talking to me about a girl night and a PARTY. Are you kidding me. I don't do party's let alone going around a lot of people I don't know. All of them begged and convinced me to go. So I agreed. Ughhh.
Maybe 6 hours before the party they came by and picked me up. We're going to get our nails, hair, dresses, and shoes. They sure are going all out. Mahalia kept picking out stuff that wasn't me. Until I found this one dress that I loved. People told me Ash and her family sure know how to party. And I believe it, I still can't believe I agreed to go. I really am getting comfortable around them and I'm happy. They put Erik and Lyle on inviting duty since they know everyone I guess. Well look at him hot and popular. The girls went and got alcohol and drugs. Which I said I'm not doing. We start to head to destyni  house after finishing our girls day. Well because I didn't want Erik to see me yet. Yea yea I get it it's dumb but it means a lot to me.

We've been out for about 3 hours, so that leaves about 3 hours left to get ready. I may not look like the type to know how to do makeup but I do. I put on my dress and heels, finish up my makeup while doing a few extra touches of my hair. Destyni did most of it. I love it. And to be honest. I love this new style.

It's about 5:00 when we start to finish up.
All I know is this is gonna be a very long night. Well at least I won't have to go home with disappointment written all over me right? Yea I'm staying the night here. We start making our way over to the menendez house. And their was SO MANY PEOPLE I mean HUNDREDS not over exaggerating. Erik and Lyle sure know how to get around.

Ashley's makeup

Halle's makeup

Ri's makeup