Chapter 2

Erik's POV
When I walked in the school I saw that Mahalia went with this beautiful girl so I went with her,I had all the same classes that this girl . "Hey umm what's your name?" I said nervously, "hii my name is Rian reyes and yours?" She said , her voice is calm "Erik, Erik Menendez" I blushed so hard . She smiled and said "nice to meet you"  as she walked off to her class I talked to Mahalia "she's so beautiful" walking to my class with my cousin "dude she's my bestfriend back off" she just stormed away . I was kinda nervous because I was having feelings as so I called them ...

Rians POV
As I walk into school mahalia comes over to me and asks questions about my class schedule until we get approached by this tall handsome boy. His eyes were ocean blue, he had this pink polo shirt. With a smirk. He looks over to me and smiles while asking "hey umm what's your name" I smile back "hii my name is Rian Reyes and yours?" As he responds in a nervous voice he says "Erik, Erik menendez" I smiled at the way he was so nervous. "Nice to meet you" I give a light smile. I start to walk to class I took a glance back and see him talking to mahalia... and she shoved him. I think to myself he must be a handful. As I catch my self smiling I immediately stop. And continued to walk to class.

Sorry for the short chapter.