Chapter 33

Halles POV
———————————————————————————
Well we're all sitting around the coffee table finishing up are food Ashley says "have any of you guys seen Rian?" "Yeah she said she's at Halles house" I look at Erik wriedly "umm yeah no.." Ashley said. Well I was trying to steal lyles pancake "I told you guys I'm not on Rian duty, I wanted to be with Lyle and ash for a bit" the look on Eriks face was frustrated, but also it looked kinda like he was about to throw a huge fit "you little bit- ." Lyle turned his head so fast and was about to punch Erik, but instead Ashley grabbed Erik by the shirt and pulled him out the door, they were out there for awhile I was afraid to see what Eriks face looked like when he walked back in. But Ashley came walking back in first and pulled me out the door "heyy yeah sorry about that...wanna call Rian?" "Yeah I'm really worried about her" so we got into the car and Ashley started to car. The look she gave perry was I can't even it was so powerful I- we sat there and tried to call Rian for awhile she didn't answer one call, I look over at Ashley's phone and she spamming Rian "hey add me to that chat" Ashley added me and we start to spam her with messages. A few minutes later of spamming Rian. I type in the chat "OKAY THATS IT IM TRACKING YOU DOWN" me and Ashley try to figure out a way and boom

Rian Reyes location
  Phoenix Arizona

"I guess we're going to Arizona!" Ashley said well she opened the car door, we went inside and packed are bags and Ashley pulled me aside and whispered to me "just tell him your coming to volleyball practice with me, he will belive you" I didn't want to lie but I had to because I knew Lyle would not let me drive all the way to Arizona and get Rian, but I still walk up to him and kiss him goodbye and tell him I'm going to volleyball with Ashley he looks at me wried and I knew that he wanted to ask me why I had a bag but the only words that came out of his mouth were "okay bye, I love you." "I love you to." I walk back out and wait for Ashley "what the heck are you going" perry asked "I'm going to volleyball practice and taking halle, and then after I was gonna buy something for all of you guys" Perry offered Ashley his card and of course she took it. The men in this house are so easy to trick like they fall for everything, anyways I go back out to the car and I see Lyle come to the front door, he blew me a kiss and walked back inside "Ashley come on!!! Your gonna be late!" Ashley looked back at me a finished her Conversation with Perry and hopped in the car.
———————————————————————————
Awhile later
———————————————————————————
We both decide to stop for some snacks, I open my car door and I hop out, there was so many memories at this place Me, Erik and Ashley would hang out here well waiting for Lyle to get off of work we would all sit here and dip are feet in the pool and talk for hours , there so many memories my mind was Exploding. I wait for Ashley to catch up to me and we both walk into the 7/11 together and buy a few snacks and a few drinks.
"Cash or card?" The person at the register said Ashley looked at me and stepped In front of me "card" she said with a little smirk. The person working there handed us the bags and we walked out and got back in the car *ring ring* oh no it was Ashley's phone what now? She types out a message and turns her phone so I could see it, and she sends it and smirks again I started to laugh "haha I know you didn't just do that" Ashley started the car and drove for a little till erik called her "why just why" Ashley laughed and picked it up and put it on speaker phone"hey where are you two?" Erik said "oh umm, Ashley broke her foot at practice so we are at the hospital." "Oh well...so how's your business trip going?" Erik said "Okay buddy well, when we come back we have a HUGE surprise." She said I heard Lyle say in the background "listen halle if you don't come home soon I will come get you mysel-." I hanged up on him "that felt so good, listen Ashley I love your brother and I always will but sometimes he gets on my nerves no not some times all the time. It's been nice having some time by are selfs!" And we sit and talk to each other for hours a while till we see a  sign that says,
———————————————————————————
Entering
Phoenix, Arizona
———————————————————————————
"Finally, it's been long enough" Ashley drove to the Exact spot it said Rian was, Rian was just sitting there looking at her phone, Ashley pressed the breaks and put the car in park and open the door and stepped out Rian looked up and saw us "WHAT THE HECK?! WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM?" Rian said I looked at her in the face "no questions asked get off the phone and hop in the car like rn" I said well pointing to the car Rian stood up and followed us back to the car, we all put are sit belts on and Ashley started the car and put it in reverse and backed out. It wasn't awkward it was just quiet no one talked I mean Rian talked once but it was about the calories in the M&Ms I'm pretty sure she also fell alsleep at one point. A long timed passed of us saying nothing till Ashley pulled over to a forest "do you guys mind if I pull over here? This is where me a Lyle stop to cry a lot" "uhh sure." I said she drove up to the entry way, are life's never flashed before are eyes as Quick as they just did we saw jose and kitty standing right in front of us Ashley pressed on the gas and drove so fast that she almost cashed into the tree, "Ashley slow just a little bit down.." she didn't, i never thought she would but worth a try. We thought we lost them so Ashley got out of the car and went to the safe ( I had no clue that she brought a gun with us) and she took it out and walked over to a tree Rian was following her... I saw kitty grab Rian and hold her well jose had a gun on Ashley's heart I was in utter shock I didn't know what to do, I go out of the drivers side and look in the safe just to see if there was a gun, I looked and there was one so I grabbed it and walked slowly towards jose and Ashley I snuck up behind him and put the gun to his head "Heyyy I bet you didn't expect this old man. Drop the gun or I will shoot you." "Halle....." Rian said well shaking I looked up and said "shut up". Jose didn't drop the gun, i wanted to pull the trigger so bad I had to, so I remembered what Jose did to Erik and Lyle, what he did to his kids. Then I pulled the trigger. Jose's fell dead on the floor, when his shot gun hit the floor it went off and shot Ashley in the Waste instead of reacting to the gun shot she   took the gun out of my hand.  and pointed it at kitty and told her she had to watch burry him, but before we all had to spit on the body, we went in order I went then Rian went and then Ashley went, we made her watch us burry her own husband. We walked away from the body and Ashley looked at me dead in the eye, I looked behind her and saw that kitty was standing still she lifted her finger getting ready to say something "you ruined this fami-." Ashley shot her dead with her eyes closed.

We were teenagers with two dead body's in the middle of a forest.