Chapter 37

Erik's POV
————————————————————————
Sooo Ashley and Halle left this morning with a suspicious look on there faces , seems about right , Ashley lies to us so much that I'm used to it by now . She got mad at me this morning because I was gonna say you little bitch to Halle but she grabbed my shirt and went outside SHE DRAGGED ME OUTSIDE IN THE COLD yeah that's my sister ... she's protective like once I was out with Perry and my friend Craig and she TRACKED ME DOWN and slapped my face but i pushed her ! Bad idea you may say yes it was ... when I pushed her down she brought me with her , I felled down on her and while I was down there I gave her a hug and she laughed ... anyways my dad called us and they told us that they went on a business trip,  she lied again... after a bit lyle told Halle to come back but she had already hung up " Lyle it's gonna be okay you know Ashley while get out of everything like she did the 10000 times" I said to lyle " SHUT UP MY GIRL IS WITH HER AND ASHLEYS CRAZY I SHOULD'VE  KILLED HER WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE" lyle said screaming " LYLE SHE FINE SHE HAPPY LET HER LIVE YOU KNOW SHES SAD LIKE SHE USED TO TELL ME AND ASHLEY THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW WHEN SHE WAS SAD JUST LET HER BREATH FOR ONCE LET HER BE SAD WITH ASHLEY" I said storming out the room.

Perry's POV
Ashley had lied to me ... for the first time ... I passed the day figuring out here she went and HALLE she never lied to us NEVER , Halle's mom was my moms best friend but I don't not like her mother at all , anyways I heard she broke her foot so I went up to my room like I was devastated that I wasn't there for her !! After a while I heard the front door open and close so I went down stairs and she was there ... Ashley and Halle but Rian was there ? What the fuck? Ashley ran to me WITH NO BROKEN FOOT she hugged me ,I hugged her back and then we all started to scream and then we just chilled the whole night . Ashley was out with the boys on the beach the girls was chilling in the house and I was in the kitchen. I decided that I wanted to go out so I went out and sat myself right next to Erik but the boys went inside so it was me and Ashley ... we talked and we went to sleep we were tired . Next morning was a asshole Ashley wasn't up next to me wasn't in the house , I woke up Erik to get ready and then the girls walked in , Halle and ash , then the everyone woke up so we made breakfast and we went to school .