Chapter 22

Ashley's POV
————————-———————————————
After the cops came I yelled at the crowd "PARTY TILL DAYLIGHT" I was tho damn high to be sleeping and to damn drunk to be quiet so all I gotta do is drink more !!!
Rian walked up in the house and all the girls decided to run after her because she was drunk and high for the first damn time and I was scared she was gonna kill herself so I ran up to her and welll I wasn't expecting that ... little bitch marrisa was standing there like she was ready to be beaten up by who you may ask? BY ME, I was in that state where I don't give a fuck no more sooo I slapped her right in the face and she was bleeding really bad after cause me and the girls kept screaming at her and Rian decided she wanted to be fucking the bad bitch she is well she jumped on her and slapped her so many times that I had to tell her to stop , if it wasn't for me and Halle well.. let's say marrisa has dead and she had committed a crime but we as there for her all up in the moment ... Rian and I wanted to go upstairs because she wanted to talk to me ... " Heyy Ash is it okay if I tell you something if you finish that bottle of vodka and roll me some damn joints for a couple days?" She said " Rian... let me do that real quick" i saw Erik peeking up on us because from now on Erik isn't trusting me , i don't know why but okay , I told Rian to shot gun the bottle of rum with me so I could make Erik more worried about us , Rian took that mother FUCKINGGG BOTTLE AND DRANK THAT SHIT UPP the fact that is was a new bottle of rum and vodka I was scared to death but I was amazing but Rian just kept talking about Erik . I could see Erik crying in his room so I walked to his room and sat on his bed "hey little prince what's up"
"Go fucking away Ashley I hate you and I hate Rian more because of you if you don't mind leave my life alone and don't worry I'll tell mom and dad about this shit cause it ain't right to make my crush drink" I sat there in silence but I knew he wasn't gonna tell dad or mom because he was gonna get beaten to death and same as us three "Erik please listen to me , Rian drank because we all saw you with marrisa and she DID NOT LIKE IT so she wanted to drank to forget because OF YOU if you didn't have a thing with marissa well Rian has gonna come up to you and maybe tell you her feelings that she was over you" he just sat in silence and I go to my room to tell Rian to go to Erik's bedroom and guess what ? I locked them into his room anddd I gave Erik some condoms before the party soo THEY might THEY MIGHT ending up having a rough night . I am so sorry for saying but we don't care they are meant to be together . My heart was broken but kinda not in a way so guess WHAT BITCHESS?? I went down stairs took Perry's hand and lyle was there so I didn't care at one point .. I kissed him ,he kissed me back and we made out , i looked at Halle and she was about to kill me but in a way she was fucking happy because 16 years of single so I kinda made my way up into a hoe direction ,3 years later I'm single and ready to be fucked ( little do you know when I was 16 I was a complete hoe , HOE I went with all the boys at school and fucked them all but now I'm not like that ) Perry was special so I made myself not a hoe and made him like me . I know I know I'm a professional at this but anyways after a bit of kissing Perry I went upstairs and they knew they had to fuck so I kinda like you know ... it's sounded so fake she was screaming but I knew my brother was good so I thought it's was real until I opened the doors she was at the other end of the room and Erik was on his bed making it shake so I thought It was real , "anyways I hope you enjoyed sleeping together" I said giving them the look up and down . I went back down stairs to a truth or dare game I said I wanted to come so I sat myself on Perry's lap and at this point everybody outside was gone so it was okay . I gave him a hickey so that was fun , I don't know who said it but they asked me truth or dare ... I simply responded at dare cause im not a pussy , they gave me a dare that was okay but kinda savage so I did ... "go into your room with Perry and smoke joints until you two fuck each other , I got back up and went into my room with Perry and smoked to well out of my room I couldn't even see the door there was so much smoke even there we could just smoke out the air . I got into some shorts and a crop top and Perry brought some close too so he changed , we hoped onto my bed having fun until... I decided to hope on top of Perry and kissed him but then stopped "you really want to tease me aren't you" " yes babe I do" he asked me out right there to be his girlfriend "YES OMG FUCKKKKK YESSS" I screamed and kissed him so many times and he kissed me back obviously... I got my hand into is abs I was so confident when he asked me out , ASHLEY CONTINUE WITH THE SEX PART you may say YES YES FUCK LET ME PUT SOME DETAILS ... ok now I'm gonna put it ( IF SEX OFFENDS YOU THEN YOU MAY LEAVE BECAUSE THIS PART AINT GONNA BE PRETTY)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
After I put my hands on his abs we take off our shirts and "you know make it sexy in your head" after a few minute into kissing he flips us over and kiss down my body as he's doing it's I slipt a little moan with that on top.. we takes my shorts off and my underwear , he kissed my inner thighs {WE DID THE DIRTY } after a few hours of sex we finally stopped so I got dressed again and him too we go back down stairs and THEY look up and down us like we did something wrong and I said "if I was to loud I'm so sorry I SO SORRY" lyle was like "oh bitch you were toooo goddamn LOUD the floor was cracking  and ERIKS traumatized because he didn't know his SISTER WAS GONNA SCREAM LIKE THAT" he said. destyni was looking at me and said " YOU OFFICIALLY DID WON AT SCREAMING LETS GOOO BESTIII" " okay okay I has loud BUT ITS WAS GOODDD ATLEAST"... we continued to play truth or dare.
————————————————————————
I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THIS I HAD TOO AND HAD NO CHOICE 😭🤚🏼