Chapter 36

Ashley's POV
********************************************
After we had a pool fight I ordered some food for everyone and we all ate at the table like a big family ... after a bit i told Erik to tell Perry to come met me outside at 10pm so I could speak to him about something , it's was only 6pm so we had a lot of time ahead of us so I talked to lyle that I couldn't wait but to turn 20 because when I was 10 we made a promise to not give each other a hug for a decade to see if we make it and 19 years is a lot but for me it was hell not to give my brother a hug... I cried and laughed for the convos that we talked about and then I felt his harm hands around my waist "I'm sorry I couldn't wait anymore I missed your hugs without you and Halle and Erik I couldn't be more happy than I am right now" he said tearing up "oh lyle I can't wait any longer I cried so much in the past 19 years that I couldn't give you a hug but we made a promise and it was hard for me to not see this grown ass man being a child to the most successful man I have ever seen, I love you lil buddy" "  I love you too big sis" he said while I heard the back door open and close , Erik came to sit next to us we gave him the biggest hug " you guys are my life I just wished that mom and dad could care about us more and try to be better persons because right now they're i don't know where but they need to change anyways I love you guys so much don't ever change please" " I promise that I'll never change and you Erik?" Lyle said to Erik "I promise you that Ill always be your little peanut" we all cried for about 15 minute but then we stopped Perry came outside and sit right next to Erik but Erik got up and went inside with Lyle it's was just me and Perry now ...

//\

obody's point of view //\\

Perry: hey Ashley you seem off today are you okay?
Ashley: yeah I'm okay I just don't feel good I missed you like really and I felt so bad lying to you
Perry: me too and it's okay you wanted your bestfriend but let's go to bed your tired and I am too so let's goo
Ashley: Okii I'm gonna go say goodnight to everyone and I'll met you in bed
Perry: ok I love you
Ashley: I love you too

BACK TO ASHLEY'S POV

so I was broken that he just said my amen but we were so mad that he didn't even say babe or baby so it was a good.. after a while I told the fam goodnight and headed to Perry's room well my room now ... I kissed him and said goodnight and he did the same ,

I woke up feeling it again weird and I wanted to throw up so bad ... I checked my phone and it was 4 am , GOD DAMNIT ONLY 4 AM ... I got up TRIED TO GET UP but Perry's grip was so strong that I had to wake him tf up because he was like choking my waist so I woke him up and went downstairs .., Halle was awake she's never awake , why thoo ... "hey beautiful why you up so early?" I asked "I don't know I had a weird feeling like I wanted to throw up" she said to my like she's about to pass out " same wanna go for a walk before we start the day?" "Yes please" she said to me while I put my shoes on . We didn't go anywhere we just stayed at the beach in front she puts her head on my shoulder and we talk for about 1 hour and then we got inside because it started to get cold , Perry was up and Erik too so I went up to Erik and hugged him good morning like everyday since he was little and then got to Perry he kissed my forehead and he went to sit down ... as I make coffee lyle came down stairs and he went up to the boys gave them a hug and then Halle , his baby ... she was mine first so back off lyle ,  I told myself in my head . Then the rest came down and I made breakfast and we got to school because we didn't wanted to get late so we prepared ourselves for AN OTHER DAY IN HELL as I went to classe with the girls and the boys we started with madame Collins , our French teacher I'm the class I was the only one who speaks French kinda cool uhh yep , " hi class welcome back to school and today we are about to learn how to speak French" she said " okay so madame je peut tu aller au toilette?mal à la tête"  ( okay so miss can I go to the bathroom? Headache) I said "yes you may go" she said , as I walk out of class the intercom calls in and my name and rians and Halle has called in to the principal office ...